Pat might have a secret reddit account that thirsts over naked trannies

RobertMewler

Ewww, did he make this himself?

6997651-Patrick-S-Tomlinson-Quote-There-are-only-two-ways-a-child-saddled.jpg

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Ewww, did he make this himself?

6997651-Patrick-S-Tomlinson-Quote-There-are-only-two-ways-a-child-saddled.jpg
Patrick does have a ton of confidence in himself for some reason. Perhaps it stems from delusion and lack of self awareness. No matter how much people try to humiliate him on the internet, it doesn't seem to bother him

I would bet righteous bucks that this is not Pat. The account was created after the sub became aware of him, and Maximus Tiberius has been known as a character in Gate Crashers for a while as well. It's been mocked a thousand times over. My guess is this is a stlaker account, especially because the comments don't sound anything like him.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I'm not completely 100% either, but let's look at the facts:

1. Someone found a twitter account named 'MaximusTiberius' with the twitter handle of @PSTWrites. This account was liking the tweets of people who were defending piggy from our twitter trolls.
2. @Shane Gillis found a reddit account named 'MaximusTiberius' that thirsts after naked trannies. We've seen the pig thirst after trannies on twitter hundreds of time, just not as blatantly.
3. 'Maximus Tiberius' is a character in Gate Crashers, one of the pig's failed novels.
4. To the people saying that the reddit account doesn't sound like Pat. Whoever is using that account is clearly masturbating while browsing those tranny subreddits, of course he'd just respond with emojis with one hand on his cock. Also, he probably really wanted to keep the account under wraps, if it is Pat.
5. The 'MaximusTiberius' twitter account was made during the pig's second twitter suspension.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I'm not completely 100% either, but let's look at the facts:

1. Someone found a twitter account named 'MaximusTiberius' with the twitter handle of @PSTWrites. This account was liking the tweets of people who were defending piggy from our twitter trolls.
2. @Shane Gillis found a reddit account named 'MaximusTiberius' that thirsts after naked trannies. We've seen the pig thirst after trannies on twitter hundreds of time, just not as blatantly.
3. 'Maximus Tiberius' is a character in Gate Crashers, one of the pig's failed novels.
4. To the people saying that the reddit account doesn't sound like Pat. Whoever is using that account is clearly masturbating while browsing those tranny subreddits, of course he'd just respond with emojis with one hand on his cock. Also, he probably really wanted to keep the account under wraps, if it is Pat.
5. The 'MaximusTiberius' twitter account was made during the pig's second twitter suspension.
All you have to do is call that account fat and see what the response is. Pat is pretty predictably automatic with his response.