• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat from Moonachie has died

"Pat was a character," Cumia said via Twitter."
But Anthony is banned on Twitter! Someone should make twitter aware of this article where it basically says that Anthony is a ban evading nigger.

"But, arguably, his best feat came during an eggnog drinking challenge ... when he took down 75 shots of the creamy beverage before throwing it all up on someone seconds later."
Pats magnum opus is him throwing up on another guy.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.

MonsterSteve

Age.
This world will not see anyone so special again.

FZfdMx3XoAE6aBv
Something happen to Bob Kelly?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
This pic summed Pat up for me
Q6yECNw.jpg

Absolutely. If there is a heaven and I end up there when I'm dead, I picture him doing this and his hrrmmph noises when I see him in heaven.

I'm not usually upset about someone passing away, and even if it was someone as obvious as Pat, but it's still hurting me. I used to chat with him on Twitter often, but not in well over a year. I even sent him cat toys for Ringo when he had that whole litter of kittens and only the one survived.

He really was a special person in every way. He made so many people laugh over the years and truly embodied the OnA universe. A part of me wants to fly out to NJ if they announce any sort of service.

Absolutely. If there is a heaven and I end up there when I'm dead, I picture him doing this and his hrrmmph noises when I see him in heaven.

I'm not usually upset about someone passing away, and even if it was someone as obvious as Pat, but it's still hurting me. I used to chat with him on Twitter often, but not in well over a year. I even sent him cat toys for Ringo when he had that whole litter of kittens and only the one survived.

He really was a special person in every way. He made so many people laugh over the years and truly embodied the OnA universe. A part of me wants to fly out to NJ if they announce any sort of service.

Be careful. You seem like a decent person. We wouldn't want your ways to rub off on the rest of us!

*J/K. It's nice to know that despite all our evil, some of us still have souls. It gives me hope!