• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat from Moonachie has died

Absolutely. If there is a heaven and I end up there when I'm dead, I picture him doing this and his hrrmmph noises when I see him in heaven.

I'm not usually upset about someone passing away, and even if it was someone as obvious as Pat, but it's still hurting me. I used to chat with him on Twitter often, but not in well over a year. I even sent him cat toys for Ringo when he had that whole litter of kittens and only the one survived.

He really was a special person in every way. He made so many people laugh over the years and truly embodied the OnA universe. A part of me wants to fly out to NJ if they announce any sort of service.
here's the info, if you were curious

Screenshot_20221202_183423_Twitter.jpg

RobertMewler

Pat's brother was the one who would impersonate him to grift people, right?
Yes, his brother is the reason Pat had no way of reconciling with his father if I remember correctly because his brother did some identity theft that fucked with the dad financially somehow. Anyone remember the details?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Yes, his brother is the reason Pat had no way of reconciling with his father if I remember correctly because his brother did some identity theft that fucked with the dad financially somehow. Anyone remember the details?
I remember Pat telling me that he was cut from his father's will, but still was able to receive his iron works union annuity which was close to 130k. He was into the investing at the time and has pretty much all of it tied in that, this was back in 2018. Never really asked him how it all went.

RobertMewler

I remember Pat telling me that he was cut from his father's will, but still was able to receive his iron works union annuity which was close to 130k. He was into the investing at the time and has pretty much all of it tied in that, this was back in 2018. Never really asked him how it all went.
Geez, he could have bought a decent condo or starter home down south with that and been comfortable enough instead of living in that dump by the airport.