• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat FINALLY discusses Penguicon! Blog post!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Looks like someone that wanted to get right in the middle of it and probably the only person pat is trying to convince his lies are true.
He claimed to be a teacher but also said he didn’t know who we were then said we’ve been attacking for a long time including calling him daily (???) and that he reported us to the FBI (for what? Tweets you don’t like?)

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
"false reports to CBP"

Ekpeki LITERALLY ADMITTED IN AN INTERVIEW his plans to stay for years in the US on a visa that was meant for a single 2-day event

if anyone from here really did report him to CBP (I've not seen any proof) they were 100% in their right to do so and it's not a false report, itrs a VERY REAL report

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He doesn’t like his “scars” detail being called out
IMG_2999.jpeg

He’s drunk and all kinds of angry

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"false reports to CBP"

Ekpeki LITERALLY ADMITTED IN AN INTERVIEW his plans to stay for years in the US on a visa that was meant for a single 2-day event

if anyone from here really did report him to CBP (I've not seen any proof) they were 100% in their right to do so and it's not a false report, itrs a VERY REAL report
Even some of his supporters cried that we “snitched” on Ooga - meaning Ooga was well aware he was doing something he wasn’t supposed to do. CBP actually went easy on him and just said “turn around and we’ll put you on the next available flight back and we won’t charge you with any crimes”

He was “detained” because he wasn’t even supposed to be in the country legally. They held him until they could send him back. They weren’t going to let him go and “come back” when a flight was available.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Even some of his supporters cried that we “snitched” on Ooga - meaning Ooga was well aware he was doing something he wasn’t supposed to do. CBP actually went easy on him and just said “turn around and we’ll put you on the next available flight back and we won’t charge you with any crimes”

He was “detained” because he wasn’t even supposed to be in the country legally. They held him until they could send him back. They weren’t going to let him go and “come back” when a flight was available.
plus he was WARNED by funsters about the consequences of overstaying visas. People were literally giving him advice on how to AVOID getting in trouble with the law but that's a form of "swattting" in 1.7's twisted drunk brain.​
what I'm trying to say is that he's a DUMB NIGGER​

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 197677
I think the "scars" were referring to the siding of the house. He is full of shit. Some non-acetone nail polish remover removes most permanent markers but I still think it was some weak and easy to clean marker. Pat wants to make it sound like he had to do over the top bodywork and get out the electric sander. He is embellishing everything. The gayest part is that there is video of who did it and unless whoever he is accusing is built just like pat and traveled to milwaukee during lockdowns. Then he is just proving that he is full of shit and crying wolf on anyone that questions him. Its the easiest accusation to prove he is full of shit as long as you didnt get cursed with Pats build/looks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
plus he was WARNED by funsters about the consequences of overstaying visas. People were literally giving him advice on how to AVOID getting in trouble with the law but that's a form of "swattting" in 1.7's twisted drunk brain.​
what I'm trying to say is that he's a DUMB NIGGER​
He tried to do the “visa carousel” of flying back to Nigeria and back to LA in a matter of days after staying for months.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think the "scars" were referring to the siding of the house. He is full of shit. Some non-acetone nail polish remover removes most permanent markers but I still think it was some weak and easy to clean marker. Pat wants to make it sound like he had to do over the top bodywork and get out the electric sander. He is embellishing everything. The gayest part is that there is video of who did it and unless whoever he is accusing is built just like pat and traveled to milwaukee during lockdowns. Then he is just proving that he is full of shit and crying wolf on anyone that questions him. It’s the easiest accusation to prove he is full of shit as long as you didnt get cursed with Pats build/looks.
The “vandalism” was easily washed away in a rain storm. Now Pat claims it was a “very” permanent marker which nobody says because it’s clear he did it. Just like he made sure to let everyone know the “vandal” had a pen-light, not a flashlight. Oh, and that Pat doesn’t own sneakers.

Forum Clout
View attachment 197677
Bull-fucking-shit. Him, not you.

He showed the world the pallet chairs. He showed the world a backwards fence. He showed the world his pressure-treated firewood from the former fence. He showed the world his stairs of death.

If he could properly re-finish automotive paint and clear coat, we'd have been subjected to it. He wouldn't even relegate that to Torque, as he needs the accolades from... I dunno. Some dipshits on the Internet?

Last edited: