• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat FINALLY discusses Penguicon! Blog post!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Evidence of credible bomb threats.

mqdefault.jpg

images
" I only bomb on stage, child"

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He continues to push this silly lie. The only time he ignored the trolls was in late 2018-2019 when his Twitter was suspended. In those ten months, he was forgotten by most of the sub to the point where the mods told people to stop posting about him because he was boring. As soon as he got his Twitter back, he was engaging and taunting 24/7 and has been doing so for the last 5 years. Texts, emails, tweets, interviews, lawsuits, etc. all day, every day, goading and fighting with his cyberstalkers. "six years of ignoring them" when he can't go an hour without replying to them.

Also it is super clear that if he started ignoring everyone, all of this would go away pretty quickly. People constantly ask if Patposting is dying whenever he goes a few days without providing new content. I'm glad the organizer of this weirdo pedophile convention saw the fact that Pat is complicit in all of this.

Bzzzt! Wrong once again stlaker. ThaT simply did noT happen.

He didn’t ignore during that period. In that timeframe:

1) he made a fake Twitter account as his cat and kept posting and arguing
2) he fought and antagonized endlessly on reddit
3) he interacted on instagram

I don’t think he’s ever gone a full week without making contact of some kind.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Remember - Brian is a very poor faggot on vague disability claims that can’t afford internet without government assistance. View attachment 197635
These are pats only fans - broke unemployed losers
As a guy who likes a good article about talmudic pedophile jews running the world, I can't imagine being so closed minded that anyone who disagrees slightly with the narrative I like to be an enemy.