• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat FINALLY discusses Penguicon! Blog post!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
OpSec must be a Jackie buzzword, I still can't get over the fact he said 'Dan Mullen could very well be a psyop'.
It is, that schizo weirdo Jim Stewartson that is obsessed with Mike Flynn uses it constantly. Same with ugly old lady Heidi Cuda and Fat “I can’t see my kids” HiFi.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
1715110302704.png

"it is *KNOWN*" this cunt thinks tranny con organizer are all up to date with the latest lolcow news? haha

Forum Clout
Pat is UPSET guys
View attachment 197782

the story made File770, SFF blog you might remember from publishing Ekpeki's interview in which he explained his plan to overstay his visa (CBP appreciates that)
View attachment 197784
this is probably why his cheap $4/mo plan reached it's limit
weak faggots in the comments
View attachment 197785
View attachment 197787
View attachment 197788
View attachment 197789

They "forced his hand"? Confirmation he was a hostile asshole in his communications with them. It would be great if someone posted his emails to show what an unprofessional, aggressive asshole he is in order to warn their colleagues and community about him.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Also, nice escalation, stupiT. A fucking blog post? The Penguicon organizers must be shaking in their boots right now. "Oh my god, he BLOGGED about it? What are we going to do NOW?!"

All you've done is reiterate what a unreasonable and self-absorbed asshole you are. You have zero concern for public safety, much less any understanding of it. And you didn't even give the organizers time to gather, discuss, and reconsider their seemingly last minute decision and get back to you before putting them on public blast.

You proved their case for them. They are clearly perfectly justified in their concerns about both your behavior and the world of hurt you drag around with you everywhere you go and needlessly involved others in.

Way to go, 1.2.
If he just ignored it they probably would have eventually worked with him again in the future. They were taking safety precautions but piggy cried there’s only ONE side to every story and that side is MINE! so he took the time to shit all over them burning whatever few bridges he has left.

Leslie has said it but it’s also the same with other industries that really they aren’t as big as you think - one being this Sci Fi / authors / publishers etc. and as they say “people talk” and bad things get around which is what we’ve seen with Pat. At one time he had a career but his own behavior destroyed it and in turn has burned every bridge possible. His only ballwashers are not even published authors and look to be very low selling self- published dorks. His one supporter JD Avatar has one book on Amazon that’s from almost 10 years ago and only 1 review. His FB “fan” page has only 4 likes. This is Pats defenders - not even has been’s, but never-was.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They "forced his hand"? Confirmation he was a hostile asshole in his communications with them. It would be great if someone posted his emails to show what an unprofessional, agrressive asshole he is in order to warn their collegues and community about him.
Those emails and phone calls you know were full of him being an abusive asshole. Be great if Penguicon releases them just to show what it’s like to deal with a huge asshole like Pat because he wants everyone to think he’s not a massive piece of shit.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
They "forced his hand"? Confirmation he was a hostile asshole in his communications with them. It would be great if someone posted his emails to show what an unprofessional, agrressive asshole he is in order to warn their collegues and community about him.

This is exactly the sort of thing that happens in almost any circle. No matter what happens as an outcome of this temper tantrum, he is only making his reputation worse and expanding the circle of people who know about his self-absorption and layers of delusion.

It's exactly like him trying to pick a fight at the Spaghetti Factory authors' dinner. Word definitely spread, behind closed doors. And as time goes on, there are more and more links people can include when they share their opinions of Rick.

Anyone who cares about the countless hours it takes to put together a large event like this would want to warn organizers of other events (whether you know them or not) about the one rotten apple that could ruin it for everyone else.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
View attachment 197796
"it is *KNOWN*" this cunt thinks tranny con organizer are all up to date with the latest lolcow news? haha
I’m sure they are. I guarantee they all read kiwi farms and other places like that religiously. They pretend they don’t, but they love the drama. They’re all supremely disagreeable people so the infighting is almost certainly nastier than the outfighting

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Paul bitching about Leslie
View attachment 197804

bitching that she's allowed to have a bluesky account and defend herself from Patty's lies
View attachment 197808

bonus him bitching that nobody cares about his birthday
View attachment 197806

54yo wimpy faggot
Nobody knows he is even alive. Even his family doesnt know his birthday. You think leslie is going to give a shit about someone she doesnt know existed and only posts photos of waterfall and pity parties? He could have had her blocked for years and nobody would notice or care. Just like his birthday.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Paul bitching about Leslie
View attachment 197804

bitching that she's allowed to have a bluesky account and defend herself from Patty's lies
View attachment 197808

bonus him bitching that nobody cares about his birthday
View attachment 197806

54yo wimpy faggot
Waaah! The person I don’t like is on social media!

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more pathetic person than Paul. His mom had to tell him in the most tough love way possible that he needs to grow a pair and ACT LIKE A MAN (That’s a Godfather reference, Dan) and he just ran to the internet and cried for pity.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Nobody knows he is even alive. Even his family doesnt know his birthday. You think leslie is going to give a shit about someone she doesnt know existed and only posts photos of waterfall and pity parties? He could have had her blocked for years and nobody would notice or care. Just like his birthday.
I bet his dad forgot Paul’s birthday because he’s such a massive embarrassment.

Forum Clout
Is this something redditors can cause everytime it resets?
I mean, they shouldn't. It's technically illegal, and if someone were to really do that, it would make Pat be in the right about something. Don't make Pat be in the right about something. And don't make Hack Bauer call Chloe Jackie.

(Oh, and it's lame. Not SWATTing-level lame, as there's no endangering of human life or misdirection of emergency services, but lame nonetheless.)

But to answer the question, who knows? Sure? There's some kind of limit in place. He may be limited to X amount of bandwidth or Y number of requests over whatever period. Month? Day? Hour? Seems more of a quota thing, not a rate-limiting thing.

It just struck me as funny that a handful of curious funsters that didn't want to wait for an archive, as well as a ball washer or three, is enough to use up his allotted traffic. Like he wasn't expecting much at all. Which is fair if you have normal expectations and not delusions of fucking grandeur.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I mean, they shouldn't. It's technically illegal, and if someone were to really do that, it would make Pat be in the right about something. Don't make Pat be in the right about something. And don't make Hack Bauer call Chloe Jackie.

(Oh, and it's lame. Not SWATTing-level lame, as there's no endangering of human life or misdirection of emergency services, but lame nonetheless.)

But to answer the question, who knows? Sure? There's some kind of limit in place. He may be limited to X amount of bandwidth or Y number of requests over whatever period. Month? Day? Hour? Seems more of a quota thing, not a rate-limiting thing.

It just struck me as funny that a handful of curious funsters that didn't want to wait for an archive, as well as a ball washer or three, is enough to use up his allotted traffic. Like he wasn't expecting much at all. Which is fair if you have normal expectations and not delusions of fucking grandeur.
Agree its completely lame. It is funny that it was caused so easy by just people reading his blog. I guess his 180k a week in airbnb can't cover his data cap.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Finally sat down to start slogging through his whiny drivel. I get the strong sense that all he's done is force this particular organizing body to do even more research and catalog a list of reasons why he should never be allowed to return to Penguicon.

It would be so easy for them to just point to other stories that are out there (like the author he tried to start shit with at the Spaghetti Factory or other alcoholic behavior) and say, "He won't be returning. Case closed."

As always, Pat is his own worst enemy no matter what.