Pat enlisted in the Navy?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
IMG-5068.jpg

Reminds me of this. Fat idiot is incapable of conceding anything.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
There’s quite a few accounts on Twitter dedicated to exposing stolen valor. Maybe those pesky Redditors will spread the word

View attachment 193365
A great face turn would be if it turns out he did actually enlist right after 9/11. He was a Navy corpsman embedded with the Marines in Iraq and came back and just didn't talk about it on social media because he's too humble. Either way, all you dudes obsessing over each of his tweets comes across odd

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
A great face turn would be if it turns out he did actually enlist right after 9/11. He was a Navy corpsman embedded with the Marines in Iraq and came back and just didn't talk about it on social media because it wasn't humble. Either way, all you dudes obsessing over each of his tweets comes across odd
43285-jeff-drunk-finger-promo.png

PUUUUUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE

TorpidSloth

The only thing you need to do in order to make Joe seem downright likeable is compare him to Patrick S Tomlinson. Joe at least does something to make his own money, didn't abandon his kids and even his "military service" has some basis in reality.

This fat maniac is just outright lying here. No way on this earth would he not have brought this up 1000 times in the years we've known him if it was in any way true. What a fucking hateable lump of shit he is.
Joe also recently posted from Omaha Beach saying he hopes there's never a war like WW2 again.

Pat openly prays for the death of millions in WW3

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
He denies it but what is he saying then?

View attachment 193423

Of course he's doing a technicality Tomlinson. "No, child. I never said I enlisted. The guy said we just had to go to the recruitment office and I did that once 20 years ago before being turned down for severe retardation. I win again".

God is he hateable.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Shutup.
You smoke and learn about cigars as a "hobby",
and then unironically post about it in off-topic... thinking it would be well received like some sort of fraternal boomer bonding BBS ritual.
I don't think you can judge anyone, about anything, ever.

View attachment 193469
How far back did you have to go into my posting history for that, character?

Off topic is designed to discuss hobbies and other random shit. I can't help that Rogan and his ball washers got into cigars a couple years ago, so now this forum is forced to hate them

Antsballwasher

asshole
How far back did you have to go into my posting history for that, character?

You're the only retard here with a cigar PFP, stupid. not that hard to remember

besides the fact that I keep an excel spreadsheet in my head with any embarassing IRL reveals to use as ammo in future posts,
IE, JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler is a wop manlet 5'7 lmao, coonskin, turry, nobacon (5''6) are on anti depressants, Bonnie lives with his parents while larping as a tough guy party dude, nicenamestupid is obese, igotatreeonmyhouse is a coping childless "bachelor" at 41 that stalks a midlist scfi author on twitter...
You get the point.

Off topic is designed to discuss hobbies and other random shit. I can't help that Rogan and his ball washers got into cigars a couple years ago, so now this forum is forced to hate them

you're not allowed to like anything. hush now you stupid little baby infant.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
He was honorably discharged on the first day, as the United States military thought his talents were best suited fighting on the battlegrounds of twitter, not the ocean. Since then he's earned a purple heart. Not the medal, his heart has literally turned purple from the poor diet and heavy alcohol use.