Pat enlisted in the Navy?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
1000008098.jpg
1000008096.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I think Pat's too retarded to even do his technicalities right anymore.

The way I'm thinking Patrick meant is that he knows of a Navy Recruitment office that he passed by a couple of times, so he's "covered" by knowing which one he'll go to.
He's got one to his northwest & southwest
1713310914906.png
1713310932928.png

Though I wonder if those places take phone calls, like if my developmentally disabled cousin thinks he signed up for the Navy and I want to make sure he didn't.....

JebJoh

Wasnt Lady Di in the navy?
She was and she served honorably, did 4 years and received several commendations and at least two rank promotions if I recall her stories. I know she had a decent union gig for years afterwards at Budweiser. So Joe cumia should have picked her up off the street, folded her properly and made one of his patriotic life lesson posts about her.

JebJoh

I think if he ever smoked weed that is what would happen to him - he would for the first time become self aware and unable to handle the disaster that is his life.

I remember George Carlin liked to smoke weed for this reason while writing his material - he would write then get high and read it back through a “different” view to see if it still worked from the perspective of someone that wasn’t him.
What he really needs is a handful of mushrooms. I wonder if his psychosis could match that trip.