Pat enlisted in the Navy?

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
besides the fact that I keep an excel spreadsheet in my head with any embarassing IRL reveals to use as ammo in future posts,
IE, JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler is a wop manlet 5'7 lmao, coonskin, turry, nobacon (5''6) are on anti depressants, Bonnie lives with his parents while larping as a tough guy party dude, nicenamestupid is obese, igotatreeonmyhouse is a coping childless "bachelor" at 41 that stalks a midlist scfi author on twitter...

Oh gosh I hope you didn’t save that comment of mine where I admitted I have an above-average sized penis. It’d be really embarrassing if people here knew me for that

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
You're the only retard here with a cigar PFP, stupid. not that hard to remember

besides the fact that I keep an excel spreadsheet in my head with any embarassing IRL reveals to use as ammo in future posts,
IE, JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler is a wop manlet 5'7 lmao, coonskin, turry, nobacon (5''6) are on anti depressants, Bonnie lives with his parents while larping as a tough guy party dude, nicenamestupid is obese, igotatreeonmyhouse is a coping childless "bachelor" at 41 that stalks a midlist scfi author on twitter...
You get the point.

you're not allowed to like anything. hush now you stupid little baby infant.
5 7 and a Half, asshole!