Papa Tomlinson was Phineas Gage

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Hey pat, you know what's funny? I have a picture of your faggot father. I've been wondering when i should release it, and well, here it is:

Tommy-Cumchugger.jpg

Pat, we all know you read everything here. You're looking at that picture and you're seething. You know that's your gay dad and you know that's you in front of him. And you're wondering, when was this taken?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Hey pat, you know what's funny? I have a picture of your faggot father. I've been wondering when i should release it, and well, here it is:

Tommy-Cumchugger.jpg

Pat, we all know you read everything here. You're looking at that picture and you're seething. You know that's your gay dad and you know that's you in front of him. And you're wondering, when was this taken?
I hope nobody texts this to Pat. It’d probably upset him.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?

Tommy-Cumchugger.jpg

Very brave of you, taking a photo of a man who taught precision sniping for sixty seven years

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT

Tommy-Cumchugger.jpg

Is he sporting a purse?

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
So So So So if that was 50 years ago, then a man who went through a semi windshield, lost a quarter of his skull, and spent 8 months in the hospital somehow also managed to be a bull/bronco rider/rodeo clown, ski jumper, and snowmobile racer? I'm calling shenanigans on that one.

"My father was never the same after the accident. He became an expert marksman, leathersmith, and hung cables a hundred feet in the air. As is usually the case after severe head injury. I've never told a lie, never once."

G

Tommy-Cumchugger.jpg

Nice hunchback pigdad

Snake

Tommy-Cumchugger.jpg

His ass got fucked flat.

1647570452144.png

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT

Tommy-Cumchugger.jpg

I'm guessing diabeetus looking from the front
1kd8Go4.jpg