Pajeet Hate Thread

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
I took a 6 hour flight back from London to the U.S. and the passengers were like 85% Indian.

That plane stunk SO. FUCKING. BAD. And even worse was that the in-flight meal choice was between pasta or chicken. I've had both before and the pasta is passable for plane food but the chicken was nasty. But all the towelheads were like WE CANNOT EAT CHICKEN BECAUSE IT'S THE WEEK OF BADOQABOQABOQ so of course the angloid flight staff (genetic cucks) prioritized giving all the poos pasta first and I was stuck with bird. The bitch next to me only took like two bites of her pasta before she was done.

That flight is also where I first saw Raging Bull and I found it really hard to enjoy because Ant and Jimmy's quotes just kept popping in my head every 3 minutes.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
1719493820577.png

Pajeets are everywhere now, every food delivery is some early 20s shitskin who can't speak english.

How do I report these fuckers to someone who will deport them? If they're that young they might be here as 'students' but then they'd only be allowed to work 20 hours in on campus only jobs. There's no legal reason for a 20 year old Indian, who can't speak english, to be here working at McDonald's or DoorDash.

Death to all jeets.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Pajeets are everywhere now, every food delivery is some early 20s shitskin who can't speak english.

How do I report these fuckers to someone who will deport them? If they're that young they might be here as 'students' but then they'd only be allowed to work 20 hours in on campus only jobs. There's no legal reason for a 20 year old Indian, who can't speak english, to be here working at McDonald's or DoorDash.

Death to all jeets.
Report them to the people that take money from the wetbacks!