• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pajeet Hate Thread

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
IMG_8983.jpeg

G

The natives have had enough
[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/arran_n/status/1744446376656703653?t=xRyEUUUzED9gd9fhvHM-VQ&s=19[/URL]

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
View attachment 3446
Xanax, a belt, and her own curry farts killed her.
I don’t know why I feel shitty reading this. I know she had her own life choices and shit, leading to her own demise. But I dunno, I’m being a fucking homo for some reason. I don’t think I’ve ever felt empathy before. It stinks and I don’t like it!!!!

I need to hate someone, to get this feely shit out of my black heart.

I am off to tour India for months in a few days.

I don't like crowds much.

I am going to a country of 1.3 billion. I have made a mistake
Where ya going? Eh, it doesn't matter, the whole place is packed. Delhi is the wildest place I've ever seen. Going back myself in February, doing Amritsar, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kerala and then Sri Lanka.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Where ya going? Eh, it doesn't matter, the whole place is packed. Delhi is the wildest place I've ever seen. Going back myself in February, doing Amritsar, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kerala and then Sri Lanka.
He hasn't posted in a while, i hope he is alright.