Owen A Forms Official NHL Playoffs thread

G

Come to Denver to celebrate brothermen! Pat may have threatened to murder me for going a Rockies game I have season tickets to but don't worry about that.
I'm not far away at all, I'm considering heading down Friday afternoon.

Also it's not gonna be talked about, but Josh Manson was fucking awesome tonight. Guy was all over the ice making plays.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
I'm not far away at all, I'm considering heading down Friday afternoon.

Also it's not gonna be talked about, but Josh Manson was fucking awesome tonight. Guy was all over the ice making plays.
I agree but Makar should not be the the 1 star of the series so far. Maker who is an absolute stud will earn it next but Landy is ridiculous so far

G

I never sit and watch a hole hockey game, but that was fun to watch last night.

Referees are fucking retarded, I'd be annoyed if they let a High school game end that way, let alone a Stanley cup game 4. It took them a solid 30 seconds of standing over the net to call the goal.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
The coach of one of the teams got a crucial call after literally crying about it two nights prior. Nice integrity NHL. Also, anyone who paid $2500 for an average ticket last night deserved to watch that loss

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
These skaters sure are blocking quite a few shots and getting fucked up in the process. That used to be kinda rare, now it seems like every skater is doing it.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
FAGGOTS
7DB2AE73-19D7-4728-806B-E0604C8BF6DE.jpeg

G

These faggots in Tampa booing every time one of their players gets touched is really annoying.

Also Jon Cooper is a crybaby bitch. You've won two Cups in a row and you're in the Final again. Shut the fuck up.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
You mean when the guy was hobbling back to the bench with a bladeless skate?

Come on...
The guy skating back was twenty feet from the bench when his replacement was already on the ice interacting with the play and the referee pushed him closer to the bench.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
The guy skating back was twenty feet from the bench when his replacement was already on the ice interacting with the play and the referee pushed him closer to the bench.
Idk but that was pretty funny the way the blade popped off after the blocked shot. Very cleanly came off.