Owen A Forms Official NHL Playoffs thread

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

There's no way that some Lighting players weren't laughing a little bit on the bench during that. They're getting slammed, and whole arena singing a popular song, that you most likely are fond of yourself.

Those fans got what they paid to see and had fun the whole time.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Denver is a fun place to be right now. Even the homeless took a break from screaming at people last night to let us enjoy the game

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
these games are reminding me of playing random online 6's where 1 game my team gets ass-raped but then next game it's the opposite, we put on the away jerseys and get ass-raped

Monk

Thought I saw that go in the net. Wasn't sure why they didn't signal it. Fuck yeah, Avs. Can't wait to see them raise the cup back in Denver.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Thought I saw that go in the net. Wasn't sure why they didn't signal it. Fuck yeah, Avs. Can't wait to see them raise the cup back in Denver.
Lol the puck was lodged right in the net and they were still like "hm was it a goal?" For a few seconds.

G

Lol the puck was lodged right in the net and they were still like "hm was it a goal?" For a few seconds.
Yeah that was hilarious. I saw it go in and was baffled as to what the hold up was. Very anticlimactic but I could give a shit, now they can win at home.