• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie's top 5 comedians to ever be on the show !!!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Here is the list from a Chinese blonde man using Opie's youtube account.

1. Patrice
2. Breuer
3. Bobby
4. Brian Regan? (I literally do not remember a single appearance)
5. (((Louis CK)))

Says Nick Dip, Rogan, and Quinn were mostly weak appearances. Says Norton just sat there and sulked most of the time. Says Vos was more miss than hit. Says Burr was not good enough for a top spot.
Regan was on a lot in the early days, it was hilarious he was chummy with them since Regan is clean. He was always a good guest . He's right about Nordon being a sulking slug though

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor

1. Patrice
2. Breuer
3. Bobby
5. (((Louis CK)))

Says Nick Dip, Rogan, and Quinn were mostly weak appearances. Says Norton just sat there and sulked most of the time. Says Vos was more miss than hit. Says Burr was not good enough for a top spot.
He's retarded about Quinn, the last funny thing they did (intern Di)was because of him

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
This was Rogan who requested it. Some comedians would REFUSE to just hang out and riff. They would basically beg Opie and Anthony or even Norton to read them a setup for their bits so they could do their act on the air. Some comedians would eventually realize that they could fit in and hang with the show. But a lot of them were just looking to do a few bits like it was a morning zoo crew and then have a few plugs read out for their standup gig or whatever.
What made CK great was that he often performed his bits but he lead them into it himself instead of scripting it out so it was never painfully obvious until you saw the same joke on a special

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️

1. Patrice
2. Breuer
3. Bobby
5. (((Louis CK)))

I like opie but nicks were interesting Quinn’s were great vow was great breuer is terrible Brian regan stinks on air. I’ll agree I never relisten to burr episodes I hate him the most of all the comics. By a nigger yard stick

Fuck Whoarethesepodcasts up the ass, but I wonder if this is true?

1653229738512.png