Opie's top 5 comedians to ever be on the show !!!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Here is the list from a Chinese blonde man using Opie's youtube account.

1. Patrice
2. Breuer
3. Bobby
4. Brian Regan? (I literally do not remember a single appearance)
5. (((Louis CK)))

Says Nick Dip, Rogan, and Quinn were mostly weak appearances. Says Norton just sat there and sulked most of the time. Says Vos was more miss than hit. Says Burr was not good enough for a top spot.

G

1. Patrice
2. Breuer
3. Bobby
5. (((Louis CK)))

Says Nick Dip, Rogan, and Quinn were mostly weak appearances. Says Norton just sat there and sulked most of the time. Says Vos was more miss than hit. Says Burr was not good enough for a top spot.
LOL'd at how quickly he dismissed Nick DiPaolo

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier

1. Patrice
2. Breuer
3. Bobby
5. (((Louis CK)))

I turned off more Breuer shows than anyone else listed

1. Patrice
2. Breuer
3. Bobby
5. (((Louis CK)))

He would literally suck Rogans balls everytime he was on the phone or show and never let u forget that rogan labeled him the "destroyer"

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I remember Patrice appearances from like 2006-07 Regan was on for a couple of those. But this was when they were still doing hacky shit with twitchels, ballsack mousetrap, and shit like that. Very forgettable shows and really before the Patrice playlist even got good
Yeah, Opie was obsessed with Regan too. He’d bring up every once in awhile about how fawkin great he was. I only remember thinking he stunk on da air during that time.

Edit: Forgot to add, I’m pretty sure Opie saw himself as Regan. The straight edge guy who gets the fawkin room going. Instead he was just the autist who was good at finding people for radio. He would have been the greatest radio wizard ever, had he not been so delusional.

Yeah, Opie was obsessed with Regan too. He’d bring up every once in awhile about how fawkin great he was. I only remember thinking he stunk on da air during that time.

Edit: Forgot to add, I’m pretty sure Opie saw himself as Regan. The straight edge guy who gets the fawkin room going. Instead he was just the autist who was good at finding people for radio. He would have been the greatest radio wizard ever, had he not been so delusional.
the big yellow one knits dolls