Opie's top 5 comedians to ever be on the show !!!

Brenton Torrent

‎
‎
I know Opie's an ungrateful, delusional hack who, because of a specific set of circumstances, got way further in radio than his talent deserved. But even by his low standards, this list shows how much a fucking moron he really is.

To dismiss Colin the way he did is genuinely disrespectful as well as revealing how little he understands comedy. I bet for example, he probably didn't find Norm funny either. Go make another shitty tiktok you out of touch with reality geriatric.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
‎
‎
I know Opie's an ungrateful, delusional hack who, because of a specific set of circumstances, got way further in radio than his talent deserved. But even by his low standards, this list shows how much a fucking moron he really is.

To dismiss Colin the way he did is genuinely disrespectful as well as revealing how little he understands comedy. I bet for example, he probably didn't find Norm funny either. Go make another shitty tiktok you out of touch with reality geriatric.
From his descriptions of people it seemed that Opie ranked the comedians on how well he connected with them on a personal level or how comfortable he felt around them? I think that explains what he said about Colin. It's a fucking stupid way to rank people who are coming on your show to be funny.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
‎
‎
It was Ed Asner who called Opie 'destroyer' because Opie basically did a Kristen Bell hangup on him in real life. Rogan was there that weekend as well and proved how much of a closet fag he was immediately. Someone posted the clip here, but poker player Daniel Negreanu (who is rumored to be a fag as well), had just gotten divorced. Rogan without being prompted said "you ever imagine your ex-wife getting pounded by a black guy....like a black guy with a big dick". And the proceeded to make stool humping sound effects and motions while acting out said fantasy like a total queer.

The same Rogan who said he once practiced MMA to the sound of 'Gangster Fag' music. And in all of his old photos looks like he has AIDS. Rogan at UFC12 looked like a gay native american reporter.

Birbiglia pretty much always sucked on O&A but he was responsible for two funny moments. One was the massive bombing in the Philly Virus Tour show where then Burr came out and roasted the city of Philly instead of doing his act to try to save the show. The other was a day where Vos, Nick Dip, and some WWF wrestler were on the show and Vos just kept shitting on Birbiglia for no reason and then Vos started ripping on the WWF guy as well. The WWF guy was promoting some energy drink and they brought in the drink during the break and Anthony on mic said something like "what is this fag fucking stupid drink doing in here" and the WWF guy heard it in the hallway so Opie kept replaying the clip to make Anthony uncomfortable.

G

It was Ed Asner who called Opie 'destroyer' because Opie basically did a Kristen Bell hangup on him in real life. Rogan was there that weekend as well and proved how much of a closet fag he was immediately. Someone posted the clip here, but poker player Daniel Negreanu (who is rumored to be a fag as well), had just gotten divorced. Rogan without being prompted said "you ever imagine your ex-wife getting pounded by a black guy....like a black guy with a big dick". And the proceeded to make stool humping sound effects and motions while acting out said fantasy like a total queer.

The same Rogan who said he once practiced MMA to the sound of 'Gangster Fag' music. And in all of his old photos looks like he has AIDS. Rogan at UFC12 looked like a gay native american reporter.

Birbiglia pretty much always sucked on O&A but he was responsible for two funny moments. One was the massive bombing in the Philly Virus Tour show where then Burr came out and roasted the city of Philly instead of doing his act to try to save the show. The other was a day where Vos, Nick Dip, and some WWF wrestler were on the show and Vos just kept shitting on Birbiglia for no reason and then Vos started ripping on the WWF guy as well. The WWF guy was promoting some energy drink and they brought in the drink during the break and Anthony on mic said something like "what is this fag fucking stupid drink doing in here" and the WWF guy heard it in the hallway so Opie kept replaying the clip to make Anthony uncomfortable.

I love the knowledge brotherman.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
‎
Yeah, Opie was obsessed with Regan too. He’d bring up every once in awhile about how fawkin great he was. I only remember thinking he stunk on da air during that time.

Edit: Forgot to add, I’m pretty sure Opie saw himself as Regan. The straight edge guy who gets the fawkin room going. Instead he was just the autist who was good at finding people for radio. He would have been the greatest radio wizard ever, had he not been so delusional.
They'd have Regan on NEW and just make him do his entire act and laugh at it like it was the first time they'd ever heard his stuff.
I never got the wnew version of O an A obsession with bruer
Yep, I knew they'd both be on his list without even hearing it.

Funny how much Mohr did the NEW show and The Opester didn't even toss him a mention though.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
‎
‎
They'd have Regan on NEW and just make him do his entire act and laugh at it like it was the first time they'd ever heard his stuff.
This was Rogan who requested it. Some comedians would REFUSE to just hang out and riff. They would basically beg Opie and Anthony or even Norton to read them a setup for their bits so they could do their act on the air. Some comedians would eventually realize that they could fit in and hang with the show. But a lot of them were just looking to do a few bits like it was a morning zoo crew and then have a few plugs read out for their standup gig or whatever.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
‎
‎
I think you're conflating two shows in regards to Birbiglia...

The one with Vos and DiPaolo was (fortunately) a Jim-free episode so for that reason it's one of the all-time greats. Birbiglia tries to do his prepared material and gets absolutely destroyed throughout the show. It's the same one where they play the Richard Jeni "prison visit" audio and then later get a call from an aged Leslie Nielsen who they understandably rip on.

Then, a few days later (?) O&A has Birbiglia and Vos on again (this time with Worm back in studio who is sleepily playing Scrabble and being an entitled bore as usual) along with JBL (the wrestler) and his driver. This is another great show with more Birbiglia-bashing and Vos at his best.

And I'm glad you brought up Opie's humiliation of Anthony on that show replaying the "what is this fag drink?" line which for me is one of many examples that attests to Opie's radio genius.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
‎
‎
I never found Burr that funny on the show.

He never really seemed to fit in with the b-b-b-boys.

His philly rant was legendary though, i give him that one.

Louis CK was hit or miss, he always had that too cool for the room pretentious vibe that really rubbed me the wrong way.

Him destroying Paul O's movie Gap has to be one of my favourite moments on the show though.

Colin, Vos, Bob Kelly, Patrice where all great in my book.

Last edited:

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
‎
‎
I honestly think if Patrice was still alive he would probably want nothing to do with Opie and this list would be different.

Also Nana described JBL’s drink as a “purple fag elixir” or something to that effect.