Opie says VICE documentary about O&A inspired him to reunite with Anthony...

DMAN

NYC Mayor

...But Anthony is still stuck in his shame spiral. All he needs to do is pick up the phone stupid.

And Opie did not like the documentary little "playful shove" reenactment. Even though it was the perfect way to characterize Auntie when he gets mocked. "Come aaaan man! Shut up!!!!"

Hopefully this stupid documentary unites the two old queens against VICE, or ONAForums if necessary. We can push them back into each other's arms.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
He’s not wrong in that this doc will be the most mainstream attention O&A will have gotten since Ant was fired.

It will turn out that O&A will be as small a part of this doc as they were in the Patrice doc. Mancow is going to get more attention since he was interviewed.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
He’s not wrong in that this doc will be the most mainstream attention O&A will have gotten since Ant was fired.

It will turn out that O&A will be as small a part of this doc as they were in the Patrice doc. Mancow is going to get more attention since he was interviewed.

According to Sue Lighting's review they get very in depth about O&A breakup with the lobster whore and Auntie and Norton being creeps with Opie being a noble couldabeen model.

You’d stop crying as soon as you realize how shit the reunited show would be. Not like there’s any chance of it happening anyway.

Bloody oath. Aintfunny is too dyspeptic and doddering; Dopie is too bitter, over-sensitive and incapable of realizing how little talent he has.

The Marion and David show would have more chemistry.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

This is wrong. Mancow may be “featured” more as he’s an interviewed guest but they only cover his radio history for 10-15 minutes. He gets slightly more screen time than Don Imus for some reason. But O&A are portrayed as the main foil to Howard and make up the bulk of it.

i should also note for anyone who wants to watch. I think episode 1 will be up today? And episode 2 will be up next week.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I can imagine this doc was a trip down memory lane for the Opster. Instead of focusing on the beef between these two old men it mainly focused on their rise and them taking on Howard, so I don’t doubt it made Opie nostalgic and realize “Fawwwk we coulda kept going with that fawwkin shit!” for Anthony though this documentary was another cutting open the wound. It only focused on how bad HE fucked up and how unapologetic he is.