• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie just addressed Danny Ross threatening him if he ever "meets him in his travels" Says he might need to have his people "look into it"

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Danny's views / mentions

IMG_20231208_113421.jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I told you what I thought, decent studio apartment somewhere, 50-60k a year from bartending. You imply six figures and many riches constantly...
You don't think people who are actually wealthy brag about buying $1,000 guitars and tacky paintings or try to pump up the numbers of the wages they got a decade ago by adjusting it for inflation? :image_4848:

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Danny you’ve been fired for cause twice. While your little sojourn in the mental hospital might not show up on a background check, those firings would. I’m trying to think of what high paying jobs a person without any specialized education (ie a professional career), zero people skills, and more than 1 firing for cause there are. I’m coming up with a blank here

You’re too small and frail to do any type of trade either. Maybe a chimney sweep? Does that job still exist?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You don't think people who are actually wealthy brag about buying $1,000 guitars and tacky paintings or try to pump up the numbers of the wages they got a decade ago by adjusting it for inflation? :image_4848:

First of all, on no planet did I ever make the claim I was wealthy. lol. I think you don't understand what bragging is. I think it's amusing how many of you honestly think I cook fries at a Five Guys somewhere. Simply responding to those people isn't bragging. I could brag. I could say a bunch of shit. However, if you're gonna point and go HA HA POOR, don't get bent out of shape if a drop a $3100 art receipt on you. What do you put on your walls? The map that came with the last Nintendo game you purchased?

Forum Clout
First of all, on no planet did I ever make the claim I was wealthy. lol. I think you don't understand what bragging is. I think it's amusing how many of you honestly think I cook fries at a Five Guys somewhere. Simply responding to those people isn't bragging. I could brag. I could say a bunch of shit. However, if you're gonna point and go HA HA POOR, don't get bent out of shape if a drop a $3100 art receipt on you. What do you put on your walls? The map that came with the last Nintendo game you purchased?

You brag then people call you out on your shit and then you drop receipts on us to try and brag again.

By the way, plenty of poor or middle class people buy dumb shit that costs thousands like the art or the guitar, nobody is impressed or thinks you are well off because you made a one off 3k art purchase.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You brag then people call you out on your shit and then you drop receipts on us to try and brag again.

By the way, plenty of poor or middle class people buy dumb shit that costs thousands like the art or the guitar, nobody is impressed or thinks you are well off because you made a one off 3k art purchase.

So you know what? Don't speculate about my lifestyle if you don't like what you see. Seems to me like you're upset that I can afford a $3,000 piece here, another $1,000 on a guitar there. Paid off car, buy whatever I want... yup, sounds like all the poors I know.

Making a one off $3,000 purchase isn't impressive no. But make an $800 purchase and sell it for $8,000. NOW you're talking. Sell a Banksy for $10,000 here, $5,000 on a brainwash there. All the poors are doing it. Google it!!!

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Joe Cumia drops hundreds of bucks on Chinese guitars and upscale coffee on a monthly basis, he must be really successful with a lot of money in the bank. It can't be that the kind of morons who spends his entire day on the Internet fighting trolls also splurges money on frivolities. After all, who just has $10,000 lying around?