• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie just addressed Danny Ross threatening him if he ever "meets him in his travels" Says he might need to have his people "look into it"

BenDovid

Forum Clout
you really are a fucking girl lmao

To be fair, he REALLY was stupid.

You know when you're on the beach maaan just hangin' and taking a shit into the ocean? Like, what even is the water I'm shitting into on a public beach? Like, it's just molecules and atoms. The water too probably, I dunno, I'm retarded.

Exclusive Footage of Opie Responding To This Comment:

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
To be fair, he REALLY was stupid.

You know when you're on the beach maaan just hangin' and taking a shit into the ocean? Like, what even is the water I'm shitting into on a public beach? Like, it's just molecules and atoms. The water too probably, I dunno, I'm retarded.
in fact, opie was so retarded that he managed to create a massively successful radio show -- a show which provided you with a career. a career you actively sought out because you were a fan of the show. you embittered cunt.

I thought you didn't respond to eurofag youtube clip listeners, dovidtser? jog on

Forum Clout
in fact, opie was so retarded that he managed to create a massively successful radio show -- a show which provided you with a career. a career you actively sought out because you were a fan of the show. you embittered cunt.

I thought you didn't respond to eurofag youtube clip listeners, dovidtser? jog on

Danny will tell you that was all luck.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Opie has a penthouse, a nice beach house, a hot wife and no hate in his heart. He's a legit 5'9 too.

And a diminishing bank account draining so quickly he's willing to overlook the racism and pedophilia of his former co-host if it means it might get him another paycheck.

That's one pathetic piece of shit if you ask me. Desperation is a stinky cologne. And I fucking love it.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Opie may be desperate for a final pay day (Yet to be proven tbh) however you are literally here for hours daily trying to desperately get attention from people based on your time with the show.

Desperately? I barely have to exist. Most of you wake up and can't wait to launch attention my way. See this thread for proof.

So now you can either, shut the fuck up like a bitch or give me the attention I crave. Pick one.

So cute! You hit the little attention button! Errrrrrt SKISHHHHHHHHH!

Forum Clout
Desperately? I barely have to exist. Most of you wake up and can't wait to launch attention my way. See this thread for proof.

So now you can either, shut the fuck up like a bitch or give me the attention I crave. Pick one.

Today a thread has been made about you based on something that happened here, MOST days you have to sniff the attention out yourself.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
"I'd love to air some grievances and insults to my former boss for no reason even though he's the only praising my time in radio."

Yeah, that doesn't sound like petty onesided feud behavior at all. It's not really surprising you spent time in a straight jacket when you type shit like this and genuinely don't seem to comprehend how it only makes you look like a bitter lunatic.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Today a thread has been made about you based on something that happened here, MOST days you have to sniff the attention out yourself.

Keep responding to me you dumb fuck.

makes you look like a bitter lunatic.

WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES. Does this affect me in any way? Nope. You? Nope. Who cares what you think how I look. I sure don't. Your opinion is worth less than diarrhea dogshit to me.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
And a diminishing bank account draining so quickly he's willing to overlook the racism and pedophilia of his former co-host if it means it might get him another paycheck.

That's one pathetic piece of shit if you ask me. Desperation is a stinky cologne. And I fucking love it.

If they did a reunion and offered you a chance to be part of it (not that they ever would) you know you would fucking jump at the chance and don't pretend you wouldn't. You live a live of utter irrelevance and most likely poverty.

Now get back behind that bar and whip me up a mojito, you pathetic little heeb.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

The heel turn towards loving Anthony again, as long as it means O&A reunite, disgusts me. He will always be a degenerate racist pedophile who I hope fucking dies. I do not blindly love O&A enough to ignore that.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
At least you don't deny it, rat boy.

I don't believe they have the money between them to afford me.

But if they did, and Anthony wanted me to work for him after all I've said about him and accused him of? I would! Because that would be funny as absolute fuck. lmao, please pay me stupids. lolol

Caller- Hey didn't Danny out you as a pedo?

Ant - HA! HA! PEDO!

Awkward silence.

Op - SNOWAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

Snowy tells a long meandering story about that time Jim yelled at Dragon Wagon and how funny it was. Opie attempts a Sudoku and glances at the wall clock. Five minutes has passed and he's still going.

Ha! Opie thinks to himself. I just made $300. I'm a genius broadcaster.

Last edited: