• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie just addressed Danny Ross threatening him if he ever "meets him in his travels" Says he might need to have his people "look into it"

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
How many times have you heard that same speech but instead of my name it's someone else's.

"I never had a FAWKIN' prAWblum with dat guy...."

Isn't that weird? 100% of Opie's surviving coworkers can't stand him and he still doesn't understand why decades later.
notice how he took the high road and complimented your work ethic, despite the fact that you threatened to catch opie the next time he goes snorkeling. yet here you are, still berating him on our little forum like the petulant little kik-- er, "kid" that you are

Forum Clout
How many times have you heard that same speech but instead of my name it's someone else's.

Isn't that weird? 100% of Opie's surviving coworkers can't stand him and he still doesn't understand why decades later.

Maybe he just gets over shit and doesn't want to live a decade plus in the past like you? Comment?

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout

You're so close to a moment of self-reflection...

G

despite the fact that you threatened to catch opie the next time he goes snorkeling.

Screen Shot 2023-12-08 at 9.58.31 AM.png

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Maybe he just gets over shit and doesn't want to live a decade plus in the past like you? Comment?

Ah yes, the Opie Radio show where he never talks about the old days and people from decades ago. I'm looking at a list of his videos right now. Let's take a look at some titles:

Opie Throws Godsmack CD In River
Hilarious HELLO Prank Call For Rick Springfield Tickets | Opie and Anthony
Opie Really Does Hate Steven Singer
Crazy Barry Williams aka Greg Brady Story from Opie And Anthony

Nah he's not living a decade in the past. It's more like two.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
As opposed to you? It's hard to shit on the Opster when every criticism you could come up with also applies to you in spades.

"He's bitter and living in the past!"
YOU ARE.
"He's irrelevant and nobody likes him!"
YOU ARE.
"He fucked over his coworkers!"
Really dude, really too?

At least Opie has a fat bank account, a family, some genuine fans and a nice fawking piece, all of which seem to be conspicuously absent from your life.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Ah yes, the Opie Radio show where he never talks about the old days and people from decades ago. I'm looking at a list of his videos right now. Let's take a look at some titles:

Opie's sad and you're 1000 times sadder (and broker). Both things can be true at once, yidlet.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

These are all salient points

Forum Clout

He talks about the old days for an hour or two a day when asked about it, sure. He's rarely pissed off though and if he is pissed off it is over the likes of Anthony and Jimmy who he has genuine reason to be pissed at, he has also has said on his pod that he doesn't talk about O&A or his radio career outside of his podcast so unless he's streaming he isn't living in the past.

You're not only living in the past but you're here daily and are angry about the past. It is very funny that you had this big feud built up in your head with the Opester and he thought you guys were all good.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
You're not only living in the past but you're here daily and are angry about the past. It is very funny that you had this big feud built up in your head with the Opester and he thought you guys were all good.

All of Danny's feuds these days only exist in his head. With Opie, Ant, Sam, Jimmy etc. I guarantee none of them ever think about him but he's totally obsessed with them and still dwelling about things from 15 years ago. Tiny little lunatic.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
He talks about the old days for an hour or two a day when asked about it, sure. He's rarely pissed off though and if he is pissed off it is over the likes of Anthony and Jimmy who he has genuine reason to be pissed at, he has also has said on his pod that he doesn't talk about O&A or his radio career outside of his podcast so unless he's streaming he isn't living in the past.

also, what's opie supposed to do? *not* acknowledge his 20+ year-long career in radio, on a show that was once nationally syndicated, which netted him fame and millions of dollars? you see, danny, opie gets a pass for speaking on his past because he was the creator and star of the show. you were just some random employee who wasn't even involved for the programme's entire duration. how do you not see that clear distinction?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
big feud built up in your head with the Opester

Who's having a feud? I just think he sucks, he's always sucked, and I'd love to tell him that because I never had the chance in the past. I would love to let him know how much we all made fun of his booger picking idiocy on the daily. Jim, Anthony, Travis, all of us.

One time I referenced him as Dumbass Retardington to Travis and then when Opie would say something tragically stupid we'd say "The doctor is IN..." This at times happened with him in the room and he had no fucking idea what we were talking about.

programme's

I don't respond to Eurofag YouTube clip fans.