• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie dropping hammers on Primate Sam Roberts, little cunt tried to get Jim Norton fired

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Every single time I met a fan, they said "Hey Danny! Can I get a picture??" You're trying to tell me that from 2004 through 2012 from all the show/bar events, comedy dates, walkovers, etc, that not one single person in 9 years had the balls to even SAY anything to me? That's actually embarassing, considering all the shit that gets talked here. Not one of you decked me? Not ONE of you tried to knock me out? Ya kiddin'.......
Knock you out?? By you're own admission you're as tall as norton meaning in reality you're even shorter than norton. Why do you think anyone would want to hit such a short guy? For what? Go get in the ring with rogan if you're such a tough midget.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Time to show your cards, friend.
You want me to post their contracts online? Are you retarded, you imbecile bartender kike? Yeah let me just post confidential legal documents about multi-million dollar radio and entertainment deals on a forum populated by maniac O&A Pests. How about bank statements and phone records? Really, dumbass, really?

I am not friends with kikes.

Opie had people from other radio stations like Weeze talking him through contracts. Even people like "The Bearman" would offer their advice or anyone else that Opie had worked with before and still talked to. La la la la la! Anthony was an HVAC worker who drugged himself through every single Sirius and XM contract like a complete sashaying pansy pissy eyed little faggot. Your hero. Anthony had zero foresight. He was a stupid low class loser who got carried by Opie his entire career. Every single contract he signed for radio was one that Opie had drafted for him. And he signed them still in a drug induced stupor like a fruit.

The "pay us if you suspend us clause" was directly from Opie. Though really from his lawyers. Who were damn good to be able to get the clause in the contract against the powerhouse legal team that CBS/Viacom/Infinity/WNEW employed. As CBS has one of the top entertainment legal groups for obvious reasons.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
Hey.

How many times have you interacted with me JUST today. LOL. Get fucked, stupid.
How many times did you post here and try to get attention from everyone again? Drop dead like your dad you fuckin' loser.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Good thing I don't doxx myself on a retarded forum that talks shit about it I guess!

Pish posh. That doesn't matter. Just think about your idiot parents dying. I hope you love them very much, and I hope they die violently and suffering. In the off chance they do, you will DEFINETLY remember this post and how I'm smiling, thinking about your parents getting completely demolished by a DWI in a Dodge Ram :)

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
Pish posh. That doesn't matter. Just think about your idiot parents dying. I hope you love them very much, and I hope they die violently and suffering. In the off chance they do, you will DEFINETLY remember this post and how I'm smiling, thinking about your parents getting completely demolished by a DWI in a Dodge Ram :)
LMAO YOUR DEAD PARENTS!

Anyway, this 14 year old edgelord shit is stale. If I don't reply to you anymore, take the hint, I guess.
LMAO