• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie dropping hammers on Primate Sam Roberts, little cunt tried to get Jim Norton fired

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Opie, Anthony, Jim and I'm sure others seem to conflate monetary status with talent and or intelligence.

Opie thinks because he had a couple of fat radio contracts two decades ago, all that hard work paid off, he's been busting his ass since he's 18 when in reality, and I know these guys fucking HATE reality, Opie would have been fired from WBAB for poor ratings if he never hooked up with Anthony. It fucking makes me fume with rage when this illiterate nose picker spins these wild yarns of talent, success and hard work.

Jim does the same shit. He thinks he's some college educated scholar, meanwhile if he never opened for Dice in the early 2000s, he'd probably still be working a Pergament in Jersey somewhere. All these retards think they did it themselves.

Having a Super Bowl ring doesn't mean you were the guy who won the Super Bowl for everyone else. You're part of a team, and everyone's contributions made it happen as a whole. The backup kicker gets a Super Bowl ring too.

Opster, lemme know when you're voted MVP, OK? You're Dave Mustaine, and the show was Megadeth. You bought all your talent but accept all the praise. Fuck Marty Freidman, it was all MEEEE MEEE MEEEE!
While the Opester may not always have the quickest lines, would you concede he is a rather crucial part of the Opie and Anthony show? His business acumen, negotiation skills and nose for the business enabled him to build a wild fortune. I actually think if he didn't meet Ant, he would have found some other side kick and still have been popular. Maybe more at like a don and mike level, but still a millionaire.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
While the Opester may not always have the quickest lines, would you concede he is a rather crucial part of the Opie and Anthony show? His business acumen, negotiation skills and nose for the business enabled him to build a wild fortune. I actually think if he didn't meet Ant, he would have found some other side kick and still have been popular. Maybe more at like a don and mike level, but still a millionaire.
Yeah but by that same logic thats like saying if Ant hooked up with another unknown straight man broadcaster he would be famous but not as much…which I don’t buy. O&A was really lightning in a bottle and it wouldn’t have worked if you changed even one of the factors in the equation. Like people shit on Jim a ton and say he was unnecessary but he is just as much a motivating factor in the fame of O&A as Opie or Ant.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Pish posh. That doesn't matter. Just think about your idiot parents dying. I hope you love them very much, and I hope they die violently and suffering. In the off chance they do, you will DEFINETLY remember this post and how I'm smiling, thinking about your parents getting completely demolished by a DWI in a Dodge Ram :)
And I hope you live forever the miserable faggot you are right now

Last edited:

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Lmao. If all it takes is posting on a message board to be pathetic, a bunch of you are in for quite a rude awakening. I'll remind you, show stuff is my life and memories. You were just a spectator.
Bit like how you were a spectator at Nana’s underage sex parties

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I bet! What's next? "Danny is off his meds again?" Or some similar weak ass shit talk.

Please tell me again how Opie was the first one in and did all the show prep. That shit has me rolling like his gay ass coming to work on fruit boots.

Every time he pulled that shit he reminded me of Rosie Perez from White Men Can't Jump.

White Men Can't Jump - Publicity still of Rosie Perez't Jump - Publicity still of Rosie Perez

Lookin' good, Opster! lol
That image looks like a GTA screenshot. Danny you better charge them for working off the clock. Oh wait you got ousted many years ago.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Go look at the Sirius website. You really have to dig to find an acknowledgment that Jim and Sam exist. Yet on the front page they have Sebastian Manescalco, Kevin Hart, Howard, etc.

Whaaa happun? Do Kevin Hart and Sebastian even have radio shows? Fuck if I know, but it’s clear nobody over there gives a shit about Jim and Sam.
I am shocked Sirius doesn't understand how much Howard sucks in 2023 🤯 remember when the Captain would say Hi to Howard every morning?