Ooga is bragging about his Law degree

G

Actually the Nigerian military aborts random babies and the women don't even realize it
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/nigeria-military-abortions/[/URL]
(((Nigerian Military))) yeah, even there...

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Ooga, Rick, and Schill-san all have this thing they do where they want to appear like qualified professionals who live very busy lives. They all love to talk about how many different careers they have. Editor, lawyer, stand up comic, artist, power lifter, writer.

Meanwhile, none of them have ever worked a 40 hour week in their lives. Their days consists of sitting around on social media not really doing much. How do these people find each other?
Im on the tail end of a 3 week PTO vacation and its seriously starting to get kinda boring. Sure i love being home w the fam and all, but i feel absolutely useless. Cant fathom how they do this full time.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Im on the tail end of a 3 week PTO vacation and its seriously starting to get kinda boring. Sure i love being home w the fam and all, but i feel absolutely useless. Cant fathom how they do this full time.
They’re never present. Like, ever. Pat dissociates with Twitter and alcohol and atalkers in his phone. Schill eats and does the adult version of tracing your hand for hours.

Ooga…God, my imagination fails. What does Ooga do all day? I don’t think he tweets like Jackie or Pat, does he?