• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ooga got to go to some event at the us consulate

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
What's the story over there? Oghen is really the next best person they could find after that doctor? How fucked up is it over there? Is she even a doctor? (nghalalalalalalalala or whatever it is)
Reconsider travel to Nigeria due to crime, terrorism, civil unrest, kidnapping, and armed gangs. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory.

Oooooh boy. I want them to make a movie called bowling for behave.

oh nghalala pass me the jenkem
send your aids my way im sure we can find the cure.

If me and nghalalalala put our minds together we can cure aids we just don't wajnt to

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
You would think getting a VIP in a shit hole nigger country would be impressive. You think owning a refrigerator is a massive accomplishment, you stinky Arab bum.
You have never been to an invite-only function held at an Embassy or Consulate. LMAO, don't front anymore, I know exactly what you are.

The first German Shepherd I saw belonged to the Ambassador of Kenya (who was my dad and mom's friend, and we'd spend a lot of time at each other's homes).

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
You have never been to an invite-only function held at an Embassy or Consulate. LMAO, don't front anymore, I know exactly what you are.

The first German Shepherd I saw belonged to the Ambassador of Kenya (who was my dad and mom's friend, and we'd spend a lot of time at each other's homes).
More valueless nigger countries you think impress people.

If you’re going to lie about meeting ambassadors, at least have them be from actual worthwhile nations. You’re just exposing how inexperienced you are.

You’ve long since been exposed, but you have to make things up about me. Because you’re so insecure and jealous when I post here.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
More valueless nigger countries you think impress people.

If you’re going to lie about meeting ambassadors, at least have them be from actual worthwhile nations. You’re just exposing how inexperienced you are.

You’ve long since been exposed, but you have to make things up about me. Because you’re so insecure and jealous when I post here.
You are a hick who entertains himself harassing twitter sci fi autists. I can post pics but your thickness won't appreciate it...because you're not even appreciating Ekpepbe's. Unworldly, ignorant poor hick.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
You are a hick who entertains himself harassing twitter sci fi autists. I can post pics but your thickness won't appreciate it...because you're not even appreciating Ekpepbe's. Unworldly, ignorant poor hick.
I’m starting to think you don’t even understand what a hick is. Is that yet another word you learned from us? Like rube, sass, and you’re various other crutches due to your lack of education and communication skills?

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
I’m starting to think you don’t even understand what a hick is. Is that yet another word you learned from us? Like rube, sass, and you’re various other crutches due to your lack of education and communication skills?
Boring. You are a hick.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
Cannabis is one of the most widely used illegal drugs in Nigeria. Cannabis has no recognized religious or medical use in the country.[citation needed] A study of secondary schools in Northern Nigeria, substance abuse ranged between 1.1 ‑ 3.5% with a male to female ratio of substance use of 3:1. 3% smoked cigarettes, benzodiazepines used by 3.5% and solvents by 1.5%. Use of cocaine and heroin was 1.1% and 1.3% respectively. A study carried out in about fourteen psychiatric hospitals in Lagos indicated that cannabis users accounted for 13.8% of all drug-related admissions in 1992.[14]

A total of 1411 individuals were recruited into the study. Males were 658 (46.6%) and females were 753 (53.4%). The overall prevalence of current use of alcohol was 66.7%; males 75.7% and females 58.8% (p < 0.01). The commonest alcoholic beverage consumed was beer 37.1%.

No crackheads but a bunch of drunks

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
ew https://businessday.ng/health/artic...c-trend-that-spread-from-zambia-to-maiduguri/
"How fermented urine (Jenkem) is processed into an intoxicant

Jenkem, the product of fermented human feces and urine, has been reported to produce hallucinogenic effects when the noxious gas released are inhaled. This practice, according to Detox to Rehab, a community focused on sobriety and overcoming addiction, is a disturbing indicator of the lengths to which individuals might go to escape reality.

The origins of jenkem can be traced back to poverty-stricken areas, with its name originating from Genkem, a brand of glue abused in South Africa."

this shit is real? These people are fuckin grody....(if it's for real)

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
The wife and I went to a US embassy soirée in the city we live in a couple of months ago. We were invited by a friend of mine (American) who has an ongoing contract with the SD. Basic metal detector level security check and that was it. Had a few other embassy experiences (Jordanian, German, Italian, Czech, French) and all of them more relaxed than the entrance to Grandpa's Garrick club Sunday lunches.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Him visiting your family in the refugee camp while you were recovering from broken assholes doesn't make him a family friend. No white person cares about the opinions of their inferior, nigger garbage

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I think he is using it to describe an unworldly individual who hasnt traveled extensively because you don't seem to get shithole countries have elites who live better than even fairly wealthy people here. For example, American graduate programs have a ton of foreigners from really poor countries but those kids grew up in more opulent circumstances than a dentist's kid here with maids, drivers, cooks, etc. The difference between the haves and have nots is more exaggerated in the third world.

Probably "unsophisticated" would be a better word choice for what he was going for, since hick specifically implies rural. But you can be from a block in NYC with all your relatives and hardly leave it and end result is same, despite living in one of worlds major cities