• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ooga got to go to some event at the us consulate

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Lol she hates him
Screenshot-20240727-165925-Chrome.jpg
I've literally never taken a selfie with a girl on a date nor have I ever thought about it. It clearly screams "Let me get some evidence that I've been with a female so my friends will think I'm cool

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I've literally never taken a selfie with a girl on a date nor have I ever thought about it. It clearly screams "Let me get some evidence that I've been with a female so my friends will think I'm cool
God he’s dressed like a slob. Least he could do is TRY and dress nice for the occasion.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Sass mode off:

-To be able to get an invite to the US Consulate in Lagos for ANY reason means you're a VIP in that country. Ekpepbe is part of the elite and you looking down on him betrays your clueless rube-ishness.
Just imagine guilt tripping a bunch of cat ladies in to being a DEI hire makes you royalty in that pooradise. I'd say usa is still number one so it's not as big as an own you thought it was boqster

The US Customs treated him how he should be treated, a low tier con artist scum that should be flush down the toilet with the rest of the turds and has no business muddling in the first world

Credit where credits due tho he scammed his way into the top 1% while the rest is too lazy or incompetent for it

HotAnus

Forum Clout
And she looks like she's tired of his lazy Nigerian man ways. And yes Nigerian men are incredibly lazy. It's either hard worker or plain lazy (the majority). No in between. I've had the misfortune of working with many.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Oh Chinaza Ebere Eziaghighala I never had a chance
send your love my way
I'm sure... it'll be pretty good...lala

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Sass mode off:

-To be able to get an invite to the US Consulate in Lagos for ANY reason means you're a VIP in that country. Ekpepbe is part of the elite and you looking down on him betrays your clueless rube-ishness.
You would think getting a VIP in a shit hole nigger country would be impressive. You think owning a refrigerator is a massive accomplishment, you stinky Arab bum.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Sass mode off:

So I can never visit Nigeria now? I don't know how to handle this news. All I wanted was to work at nig. enterprises and make fun of Donald Oghenechovwe's unreasonably sized nostrils. I was only jokin'.