• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 OldGravyEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
β€Ž
β€Ž
I remember a simpler time when a photo leak on here would cause people to laugh at your sunken in eyes, your dirty drinking room, or your silly brown skin. When did the appetite for the disturbing grow out of control like this?
turk.png

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
β€Ž
β€Ž
@BUBBLER your master is done with you, I will be his new apprentice. He is ribbing and quote replying me and "lolposting" to me. I think I have a chance. You're fuckin' done, buddy. The Afterscape is ours. Not yours.

#Somalia2025
Just pointing out that @BUBBLER removed his rib after Massa Boq car crashed.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
β€Ž
Scatster, you're like bone marrow for me...Straight loosh

nomnomnom....ask the Iranian about my vampiric aura.

Once again the forum has a great moment and this faggot has to bring everything back to himself. What a self-important delusional ass

This is one of many reasons you spend your weekends livestraming alone to absolutely nobody.

G

Once again the forum has a great moment and this faggot has to bring everything back to himself. What a self-important delusional ass

This is one of many reasons you spend your weekends livestraming alone to absolutely nobody.
Gay Mafia Tranny...

Status
Not open for further replies.