• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 OldGravyEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
β€Ž
β€Ž
He only offers the tea to young impressionable women. He'd want Leslie to be fully lucid while he gave her asshole head
I thought we reached the zenith with giving asshole some head, I really did. Fucking an old ladies face - that you love (cause Pat Tomlinson), and then kissing it. Where do we go from here?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
β€Ž
β€Ž
1715133424244.png

Jenna

You should take a day off
β€Ž
β€Ž
OldGravyEgg looks like a victim of childhood hole stretching so I can see why youd think he's me, you sick fuck.

You are going to prison, stretcher.

Remember when Nice Podcast Stupid was fresh and new, and Mewler was the queen of the forums reciting Hitler quotes and having posters universally praise her?

I seem to remember one Dougie losing his shit over the attention she was getting, making thread after thread after thread trying to turn the forums against her like some incel weirdo with violent fantasies.

You did it once before with the designated "forum queen", so it's reasonable to suspect you of being behind this creepposting of the latest "forum queen".

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Remember when Nice Podcast Stupid was fresh and new, and Mewler was the queen of the forums reciting Hitler quotes and having posters universally praise her?

I seem to remember one Dougie losing his shit over the attention she was getting, making thread after thread after thread trying to turn the forums against her like some incel weirdo with violent fantasies.

You did it once before with the designated "forum queen", so it's reasonable to suspect you of being behind this creepposting of the latest "forum queen".
I don't think making threads equates to dming a photo of himself cross dressing

Status
Not open for further replies.