• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 OldGravyEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
I don't want to be non anonymous. I guess you guys are cool with being identified?
I guess we know why he was scared.
You know what? All of you are lazy pieces of shit. None of you are moral examples. You all suck the shit out of Satans ass.
Ironic…
I tried to delete my account. There's no clear way to do it. So I called the NYS police and found out that I'm not responsible for people that commit suicide as a result of viewing my comments. So I guess you guys aren't either. Party on!
Of course he jumps right to suicide.

car crash me. @ months from now everybody will be talking about what a shame it was we diddn't see @leslivarney's mental illness sooner. Some of us did.
Months from now we’ll be talking about what a shame it was we didn’t see Oldgravyeggs mental illness sooner.
Really I just talked to her like a regular person. I put a premium on being a regular person.
None of this was regular.

G

There is no girlfriend. Is there even a dog?
images (3).jpeg

Sue Lightning

‎
‎
"That he harased Leslie..."

lol no, this deviancy is the wild part. This ashcroft guy is so hateable and annoying. Bet its another tranny.
Yeah its not shocking that a Patposter would be deranged and harass someone adjacent to him. It is pretty deranged to do that and you’re a tranny. A tranny who criticizes others for being pedos and talking about the “troon conspiracy”…when he looks like he was patient 0.

Maybe I should say she. Should we start saying she? Oldgravyegg, comment?

Sue Lightning

‎
‎
If this guy had a dog he'd probably rape it going by his "trannies just want to rub their dicks on everything" spiel. I'm not even kidding. I want to throw up.
The fact that he can get into the psychology of a pedophile / tranny by saying “They think kids are cute and cant fight back”….no that sounds like what YOU think about kids. Even worse considering he’s a fucking troon so with hindsight that’s LITERALLY him saying what he thinks about kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.