• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 OldGravyEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
β€Ž
β€Ž
I didn't know Susan B Anthony was a Pat Poster

View attachment 197841
5cb9fea13d4ae0397fe9a954695daecb.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
β€Ž
β€Ž
I was thinking that the reasson he's fucking up is that the various personas he's operating start to bleed intop his own at the wrong time. Like Gen. Fatton decides to chime in on Trans Patty's domain and the like. His female personalities come out when it should be male.
Jesus christ projection.

IMG_9066.jpeg

HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT!!! Him, the actual crossdresser, was shitting on trannies because I, the guy who only LARPs as one, was defending them.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
My ribs cant handle it. A gay guy exposes pats marathon cheating, Pat gets swatted by a 17 year old shut in mexican, and then gets heavily trolled by a tranny using a parody account of a cop he is trying to sue. Then pat acts like he is fear for his life from white republicans. Just look at the people bullying pat and know that this is what hes really scared of.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
β€Ž
β€Ž
OldGravy, if you're reading this, don't harm yourself... Unless you have thoughts of harming kids. In that scenario, please do

I think a lot of faggots are guys that just can't put their cocks away for minute. Some are just gay but a lot want to rub their dicks on everything and everyone especially little kids cause they're cute and can't fight back. Just workin that meat all day long.

• Deleted by Mustard's affectation
Show…
Status
Not open for further replies.