Oh no! Pat can’t go to MLB spring training!

EraGodless

Seriously, marry me
CoolCornyCirriped-max-1mb.gif

G

MLB died when they took the steroids out of the game
It was good when they were all on coke too, it used to be a dirty hard nosed game. It was hard to be a pussy in the MLB, catchers get run over, fastballs thrown at the hitters...I think their problem was turning into a country club sport. Now it's all guys worried about advanced stats, "launch angle" and "exit velocity" like their teeing off at a fucking golf course.

G

I love he points out this would have been their 4th time to Phoenix as if anyone gives a shit. All he's doing is bragging about going to see a meaningless game. Spring training STINKS.
And he's bragging about going to Phoenix of all places. I lived in Phoenix for years you don't see me bragging about it.

Stay out of my territory fat boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It was good when they were all on coke too, it used to be a dirty hard nosed game. It was hard to be a pussy in the MLB, catchers get run over, fastballs thrown at the hitters...I think their problem was turning into a country club sport. Now it's all guys worried about advanced stats, "launch angle" and "exit velocity" like their teeing off at a fucking golf course.
Also the players all seem to be friends now, I remember Lenny Dykstra taking about how back then the teams always had that “we’re brothers and if you fuck with any of us we’ll clear the bench” and that dedication hasn’t been seen in years. You watch old games and you can see the players mouthing all kinds of nasty shit at each other now it’s like they all go to their rooms after the game and eat milk and cookies together.

G

Afraid he’s going to steal Carol from you?
Well I was trying to make a Breaking Bad reference but now that you said it.... Of course I'm afraid he's going to try to steal Carol from me. I mean he's a world-renowned Sci-Fi author with friends all over the globe. Literally every country. He owns a house and volunteers outside of bars to check vaxx id and he can literally take guns out of people's hands and put two people's heads into a brick wall.

I can't compete with that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I love he points out this would have been their 4th time to Phoenix as if anyone gives a shit. All he's doing is bragging about going to see a meaningless game. Spring training STINKS.
With some teams they go to Florida so you can at least go to the beach while catching an afternoon game but going out to party at night. Phoenix has NOTHING which explains why Pat can afford to go. I have friends that go to spring training games in the Florida cities but would never go if it was in Phoenix because after the meaningless day game there’s nothing to do.

Last edited: