• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Official ONAFORUMS baseball thread

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Cabrera one hit away from 3000. He will be 7th player in history with 500 home runs and 3000 hits. He would be closer to 700 if injuries didn't completely sap his power the past 5 years.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Jomboy breakdown incoming...

WWAWT Jomboy anyways? Fucking love that guy and he's gotten a lot of people into baseball. Been watching since he had under 5k subs and it's absolutely insane how he's blown up. The Weekly Dumb always shatters my ribs.
His breakdowns are genuinely good content, and he really knows baseball. He no shit might single handedly be the most successful at attracting zoomers to the game.
The rest of his content is terrible, but hey, he knew he was sitting on a goldmine so he built a brand. Cant knock him for it.
His breakdown of the Astros sign stealing was brilliant

Monk

His breakdowns are genuinely good content, and he really knows baseball. He no shit might single handedly be the most successful at attracting zoomers to the game.
The rest of his content is terrible, but hey, he knew he was sitting on a goldmine so he built a brand. Cant knock him for it.
His breakdown of the Astros sign stealing was brilliant

Chris Rose and Trevor Plouffe's show is usually pretty good. The show where Jomboy, Jake, and some of the other guy draft random shit is stupid. They did a "fight" themed draft and one of the categories was "fight movies" and no one drafted Fight Club or Raging Bull. Fucking queers. Don't really pay attention to much else other than a bit of the blitzball stuff.

3 most embarrassing things I can think of are vomiting on the field, that guy whose pants fell down after he swung and missed, and when the ball bounced off Canseco's fat head for a homer. If anyone ever shits their pants they might as well call it a career.

G

Jomboy breakdown incoming...

WWAWT Jomboy anyways? Fucking love that guy and he's gotten a lot of people into baseball. Been watching since he had under 5k subs and it's absolutely insane how he's blown up. The Weekly Dumb always shatters my ribs.
I don’t understand how a network hasn’t signed him yet and have him do something like they do the manningcast on espn2 during Monday night football. Put him and someone like bill burr calling a game on an alternate channel uncensored and I might actually tune in.

these shithead companies have spent so long convincing themselves that everything needs to be family friendly they forgot that adults watch sports too.