Obscura: True Crime Podcast is doing an episode on SFWA’s pedophilia - Paul Weimar mentioned

G

Wish Patrick’s face was featured. May be a good idea, put his face on there and text it to him just to rile him up
He’s been Kool Aiding himself as fatly as possible so much that he’s actually alerted Obscura to shit they admittedly didn’t even know about. That’s enough for me.

Him being an accidental ally to Obscura would be too ironic for his wet head brain to comprehend but he’s still fat. So there’s that.

Wish Patrick’s face was featured. May be a good idea, put his face on there and text it to him just to rile him up
chomos.png

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
UPDATE: Justin from Obscura confirmed the SFWA episode will now (most likely) be dropping March 7th on Patreon.

Justin will be joining NPS this Sunday night to talk about the new episode, true crime stuff, and of course his run-in with Patrick. Boomia will also be joining us as well. You don't want to miss it!

bantadant

Fantastic Man
UPDATE: Justin from Obscura confirmed the SFWA episode will now (most likely) be dropping March 7th on Patreon.
Justin will be joining NPS this Sunday night to talk about the new episode, true crime stuff, and of course his run-in with Patrick. Boomia will also be joining us as well. You don't want to miss it!

Yes I do

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
That’s a horrible thing to say about any child. No, he deserves to be abused and molested as an adult.

I wonder where Eric Hildeman stands on adult aged sexual offences? Is he against them even if they’re done by people who like Batman and don’t believe in god? Does he only excuse those people when they rape children?

I’ll send him more emails asking, I suspect he will just tell me he loves defending pedophiles for the sheer thrill of it as usual.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I wonder where Eric Hildeman stands on adult aged sexual offences? Is he against them even if they’re done by people who like Batman and don’t believe in god? Does he only excuse those people when they rape children?

I’ll send him more emails asking, I suspect he will just tell me he loves defending pedophiles for the sheer thrill of it as usual.
Thank you for keeping on top of Eric "you don't hear the kids complaining so Paul Weimer did nothing wrong" Hildeman.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.

Will there be any entertaining parts?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
If you dont think (a) taking brotherman calls on Nanaphone, (b) listening to Boomia bloviate on random topics, and (c) interviewing a successful podcaster who is about to piss off SFWA is entertaining, I don't know what to tell you.

Feel free not to watch. The show isn't for you.

Will he talk normally or put his “i’m an evil narrator” voice on the entire time?

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
If you dont think (a) taking brotherman calls on Nanaphone, (b) listening to Boomia bloviate on random topics, and (c) interviewing a successful podcaster who is about to piss off SFWA is entertaining, I don't know what to tell you.

Feel free not to watch. The show isn't for you.
Sorry I should have clarified, I meant are you yourself planning on being entertaining or are you just going to hope the guests are like usual?