Obscura: True Crime Podcast is doing an episode on SFWA’s pedophilia - Paul Weimar mentioned

HeyItsVos

Especially if it’s Kevin Conroy Batman. He’s the one that’s easiest to understand. Bale mumbles too much. And he has that weird thing where his tongue never sits right in his mouth and when he’s talking you can see it just sitting there and it’s weird.
Bale’s is the only weird one to me. Everyone else just spoke a little deeper and it worked fine. I wonder if it has to do with his accent and having to control for that first before doing the Batman voice.

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
Bale’s is the only weird one to me. Everyone else just spoke a little deeper and it worked fine. I wonder if it has to do with his accent and having to control for that first before doing the Batman voice.

His voice seemed fine in the first one, then he sounded like his nose was stuffed up in the other two. They should have left it alone *sniff

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
It definitely got worse in the later ones, but how he said “Nice coat” to that homeless guy and tried to explain the Scarecrow’s scheme to Rachael aren’t great.
His voice seemed fine in the first one, then he sounded like his nose was stuffed up in the other two. They should have left it alone *sniff
That’s literally all Christopher Nolan’s doing. He often makes his movies’ dialogue inaudible. Allegedly studios have stepped in before and forced changes so the audience could actually fucking understand the actors.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
No, child. He said he'd give us a heads up when it's ready to roll, probably in March.
UPDATE: New episode drops on March 1.
Screenshot_20230220-140937_Twitter.jpg