Niki and Rick's financial situation is confusing

ActionJackson

What did you think we'd be doing today?
You don't need to coach me on how to properly fart into a White trash pussy, dawg. I've been doing this since I was 18.
Not trying to coach you at all here, you obviously know your white trash pussy farting. Just wondering if you ever added a half gallon of buttermilk on top of all the other stuff you listed? Collard greens and buttermilk is a fawkin' brutal combo.

G

I'm a big fan of the theory that when Niki's gay old dad died she got a hefty inheritance, and right around that same time Patrick decided to ask her to marry him.
This. Once Papa Tommy croaked, he left Niki a nice chunk of change. This along with other government scams are how these 2 queens have been living for the past several years. They are frantically draining their bank accounts and retirement savings because they think they can dodge the IRS/Quasi by declaring bankruptcy.

Not to mention putting things in Niki's mom's name, taking out multiple credit cards, etc. Debtor's exam should be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I can't be fucked linking to it, but Pat still has his Florida insurance licence, which he uses to sell insurance. There's a computer upstairs in their attic that he uses to cold call the vulnerable and cold-call them into buying his shitty insurance. I suspect the utter disrespect for other people that telemarketing engenders is where he gets his passion for "hand selling", and pimping out his books on Twitter despite the complaints; as well as just generally being a cunt online.

He got his first, better wife into that gig too; I'm assuming he's done the same with Nikki.

Throw in $1500 a month from his tenant, and it's enough to keep the pair of them in pig kibble and booze.

G

I could have sworn that someone posted evidence that they no longer have tenants. They definitely do both use the hovel as their business address, though. There are some minor deductions, like $5 per sqft maxing out at $1,500, but you can also deduct for repairs and other things.
I think Rick himself said that but he’s a fat liar so who knows.

G

This. Once Papa Tommy croaked, he left Niki a nice chunk of change. This along with other government scams are how these 2 queens have been living for the past several years. They are frantically draining their bank accounts and retirement savings because they think they can dodge the IRS/Quasi by declaring bankruptcy.

Not to mention putting things in Niki's mom's name, taking out multiple credit cards, etc. Debtor's exam should be fun.
I can’t imagine that she got an inheritance from him or she would have blown it all at once and wouldn’t have had to use the shitty sell by owner financing that they did for the hovel.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
They refinanced and removed the PMI , i'm no @Martin , but I think whoever the lender for the refinancing takes that into account and assumes the risk. Seems like they are handing out mortgages just like the mid 2000s again.
I won't step on Martin's expertise, but we're seeing that bullshit here with the refis. Cocksuckers are going to blow up the market again, except this time, I'll be retired and won't give a fuck about a layoff in our ranks.

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang
Niki and Pat took me to the store and used a fuu stams cawd to pay for a pigs feet as payment for my big nigger dick and farts.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I won't step on Martin's expertise, but we're seeing that bullshit here with the refis. Cocksuckers are going to blow up the market again, except this time, I'll be retired and won't give a fuck about a layoff in our ranks.

it’s gonna be way worse. I won’t bother Joe Cumia rant about it anymore. People don’t want to know / refuse to believe it because they’re retarded boomers who ruin everything for everyone with their immense selfish laziness (“BACK IN MY DAY WE DIDN’T HAVE NO FANCY SCHAMCY NETFLIX!” type nonsense)

just stack assets. I’m putting as much Bitcoin as I can in cold storage in a safe under my bed.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
I can't be fucked linking to it, but Pat still has his Florida insurance licence, which he uses to sell insurance. There's a computer upstairs in their attic that he uses to cold call the vulnerable and cold-call them into buying his shitty insurance. I suspect the utter disrespect for other people that telemarketing engenders is where he gets his passion for "hand selling", and pimping out his books on Twitter despite the complaints; as well as just generally being a cunt online.

He got his first, better wife into that gig too; I'm assuming he's done the same with Nikki.

Throw in $1500 a month from his tenant, and it's enough to keep the pair of them in pig kibble and booze.
Wrong again, child. She got him the job