Niki and Rick's financial situation is confusing

Beavis

Niki's mom pays for the part of the mortgage the rent doesn't cover. They also have no children or hobbies other than tweeting and going to the bar occasionally. It's not expensive to live like a NEET.

Either way we'll find how they get their money when Jerry Jen performs a debtors exam on Pat.

SensibleKeks

They do rent out the other half hovel to a mexican couple for about $1200-1300 a month. Of course, they are not very good landlords.

bad landlords.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
They live in a shithole half hovel in a shithole The Last of Us/The Wire S1 neighborhood yet they seemingly have endless money to spend on new toys and vacations. Just today Niki gave fatso a $200 lego typewriter for his birthday. That's not the amount an impoverished couple spends on birthday gifts.

I know the theory is they're leeching off the government/Niki's parents, but wouldn't that mean they'd also have somewhere nicer to live than a fucking crack den in the middle of niggerville.
Yeah but look show shitty their bedroom is... Its a fucking mess and looks worse than most college rooms. All mismatches and thrown together.
Whwn my missus moved in she transformed the bedroom first. I've even got those cylinder pillow things and fucking throws and all sorts. Wasn't expensive either.
They leech off her parents and blow it all on shit like a 200 lego set and awful slop at Hooligans. Didn't he recently say he was getting rid of cable because was too dear? I know a bit about the publishing world and royalties aren't really enough to live on unless you are a bestselling author or writing best selling cook books.
Im not even being mean but he probably gets about 100-150 a year if even that.
He said he sold insurance so maybe he's doing that remotely or something to keep the bills paid but they put nothing into the house and spend it all on frivolous shite for that quite dopamine hit.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I say this everytime this gets asked, and I dont know how this isnt assumed to be the most likely answer. Credit card debt that they dont plan on paying back. I dont know dick about finance but thats gotta be it right? Among other things of course

They do rent out the other half hovel to a mexican couple for about $1200-1300 a month. Of course, they are not very good landlords.

View attachment 36146
I could have sworn that someone posted evidence that they no longer have tenants. They definitely do both use the hovel as their business address, though. There are some minor deductions, like $5 per sqft maxing out at $1,500, but you can also deduct for repairs and other things.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I already hit it multiple times. It's tighter than you'd think. It can ingest a mean collard greens fart, too.
You should give her the works....chitlins, the greasiest chicken fried steak, corn bread, collard greens, fried ochre,a big mess of red eye gravy,fried ramps, hoe cakes, sorghum syrup and a few 40s of Colt 45 or Olde English.... Open those badly shaved, smegma stippled, uneven pink rasher lips of hers and let her rip son! Have Fatrick's eyes watering downstairs... You'll be a hero.

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang
You should give her the works....chitlins, the greasiest chicken fried steak, corn bread, collard greens, fried ochre,a big mess of red eye gravy,fried ramps, hoe cakes, sorghum syrup and a few 40s of Colt 45 or Olde English.... Open those badly shaved, smegma stippled, uneven pink rasher lips of hers and let her rip son! Have Fatrick's eyes watering downstairs... You'll be a hero.
You don't need to coach me on how to properly fart into a White trash pussy, dawg. I've been doing this since I was 18.

NikkisCrustyGusset

You don't need to coach me on how to properly fart into a White trash pussy, dawg. I've been doing this since I was 18.
👍 I hear you mate, I'm just thinking of the roughest food I ever ate when I was in America and this did some fucking damage to the plumbing in the hotel toilet let me tell you....im sure Nikkis fanny smells like piss and rotten aul trout left out in the sun, farting a big oniony, greasy fucking cabbage smelling fart might improve the smell lad!

VizioDash

Yes. They definitely have multiple nearly maxed out cards. She probably had decent credit before marrying Piggy boy and has a high limit. Given they scammed the federal government for PPP loans I'm sure they have no hesitation on this.
I say this everytime this gets asked, and I dont know how this isnt assumed to be the most likely answer. Credit card debt that they dont plan on paying back. I dont know dick about finance but thats gotta be it right? Among other things of course