Niki and Rick's financial situation is confusing

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
They live in a shithole half hovel in a shithole The Last of Us/The Wire S1 neighborhood yet they seemingly have endless money to spend on new toys and vacations. Just today Niki gave fatso a $200 lego typewriter for his birthday. That's not the amount an impoverished couple spends on birthday gifts.

I know the theory is they're leeching off the government/Niki's parents, but wouldn't that mean they'd also have somewhere nicer to live than a fucking crack den in the middle of niggerville.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
8bf3bfb3-2207-4387-92aa-14f3eb1d95ac_text.gif

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
This is how manchildren live. Eat healthy and exercise? I'd rather drink beer, eat hamburgers, and fart a hole into my couch. Save or invest? I'd rather buy $200 of future landfill. You can tell Rick has never lived like an adult because he always ends up comparing real world events to shit like comic book movies or star wars. His twitter presence is basically "I know you are, but what am I?" repeated ad nauseam. He lives in a hovel because he has his little toys and his dumb local bar with no aspirations

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Welfare cases do actually do this shit, they don’t understand money. It’s like blacks spending their stimulus money on shoes. The mystery is how you get into your 40s, as a couple without kids - and still live in a complete dump like they have. They spend their money on stupid shit instead.
Just today Niki gave fatso a $200 lego typewriter for his birthday. That's not the amount an impoverished couple spends on birthday gifts.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Mama Robin put her kid in a half hovel so she could pay for herself. She gets checks/write offs from the government using her disabled children. She then gives them a portion of that for spending cash. Mama Robin doesn’t want them to live with her, or to pay a real mortgage. As low impact as possible for her.

Theories:

A) they receive government grants/assistance and they claim their residence twice because it triples as their home, Niki's office, and Pat's office (and possibly as a rental property, though I believe they currently have no tenants); I would also imagine that there's some scam going where they claim Pat as an employee of Niki's company
B) Niki and Pat combined probably make what a normal person makes; there's Posts by Ghost and Pat selling insurance over the phone, plus the few hundred bucks Pat makes selling books
C) Niki inherited a few hundred grand when her big fat idiot father died
D) they are horrible with money. Niki has already filed for bankruptcy once, while she was in her 20s, which is astounding considering she did not own a house and her car was shitty, so aside from student loans, it's crazy to need bankruptcy at that age. For Pat, he spends to maintain appearances: frequent bar visits, stupid vacations, dumb shit like renting a Mustang on their most recent vacation
E) No major expenses: they don't have children (signing away parental rights frees up a man's wallet), no student loans (obviously for Pat; Niki is probably done paying them off by now), no car payments, etc. They just need to pay their mortgage and taxes.
F) welfare

G

This is how manchildren live. Eat healthy and exercise? I'd rather drink beer, eat hamburgers, and fart a hole into my couch. Save or invest? I'd rather buy $200 of future landfill. You can tell Rick has never lived like an adult because he always ends up comparing real world events to shit like comic book movies or star wars. His twitter presence is basically "I know you are, but what am I?" repeated ad nauseam. He lives in a hovel because he has his little toys and his dumb local bar with no aspirations
Welfare cases do actually do this shit, they don’t understand money. It’s like blacks spending their stimulus money on shoes. The mystery is how you get into your 40s, as a couple without kids - and still live in a complete dump like they have. They spend their money on stupid shit instead.
This and this. They're retards. It's just that they live in a time and place that allows them to exist. At any other point in history before say 30 years ago they would be forced to work shitty jobs to get by or they'd be on the street.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
It really isn't a mystery. The concept of nigger richdom has been around for decades and that seems to be exactly what they are.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This and this. They're retards. It's just that they live in a time and place that allows them to exist. At any other point in history before say 30 years ago they would be forced to work shitty jobs to get by or they'd be on the street.
Also explains why Pat and her are such far left liberals. These types hated Trump because he reminded them of a dad telling them to get of the house and get a job. Trump used to brag about the low unemployment rate and it drove Pat types crazy because the last president wasn’t big on people working. Pat and her believe the government should pay for them to live, it’s also why they look down on working people. Her and Pat believe they are above others even though they’re two bums that are adult in age yet children when it comes to responsibility. He even claims they’re in debt but go on multiple vacations a year.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
it’s basic time preference stuff that a staggeringly large amount of people still don’t know - having money saved for a rainy day is far better than using that money on material things.

I have a friend who’s always begging for money, always having “bad luck” - who came into 12,000 dollars from a scratch card (buying scratch cards itself is retard behaviour and a tax on the poor and stupid) - and he immediately spent it all on electronics. Now he’s back to begging for money cap in hand.

it’s insanely stupid behaviour and I’ll never understand it.

G

I'm a big fan of the theory that when Niki's gay old dad died she got a hefty inheritance, and right around that same time Patrick decided to ask her to marry him.
I don’t think so or else they would have went out and spent it all on a house they couldn’t really afford right away. I think @Gay Faggot. got it right a few posts above. Niki has a bullshit job in a made up company her mom set up and it gives them enough income to pay the mortgage and have a bit of spending money but they’re too niggerish to save properly which is why they ended up with the hovel and some shitty subprime mortgage on it.

Either that or her dad was smart enough to know not to give her a lump sum and instead set up some kind of trust fund that pays her a monthly income.

RobertMewler

They had to get PMI, which means they could only afford like 5k down.
Sounds like an incoming oopsie doodles:

"PMI is designed to protect the lender in the event that the homeowner defaults on the loan. While it doesn’t protect the homeowner from foreclosure, it does allow prospective homebuyers to become homeowners even if they can’t afford a 20 percent down payment. If your lender determines you’ll need to pay PMI, it will coordinate with a private insurance provider, and the terms of the insurance plan will be provided to you before you close on your mortgage.

"If you’re paying for PMI, that cost won’t stay with you forever. Once you’ve reached 20 percent equity — either through paying down your loan balance over time or through rising home values — you can contact your loan servicer about removing PMI from your mortgage. Servicers must terminate PMI on the date that your loan balance is scheduled to reach 78 percent of the home’s original value."

Yeah, there's no way they'll get even close to paying the 20% by the time they have to sell it.

Last edited: