Nigger Hate Thread #1

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates

Ah yes, it’s the whiteness that made it flop! Has nothing to do with the forced “me too” storyline that would have no bearing in the era they are representing, the otherwise generic and boring/drab story, look and feel of the film, or the fact it’s got Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and that mongoloid Adam Driver in it. Nobody is going out of their way to watch this dreck. Not to mention modern movie audiences don’t want anything but consumer franchises a la Marvel, Star Wars, now Dune etc.

Gotta be the whiteness though.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
OK, I'll bite: Where were the White people then, if they weren't in Europe? If Europe wasn't as White back then, how come so many pureblood White people still exist there? Wouldn't there be far fewer of them?

Also, the "DON'T NOBODY WANNA SEE THAT..." ok, explain essentially all Hollywood movies from 1920-2000, and their box office receipts.

If you don't want to see White people, there are plenty of countries you can go to where there are none, nigger.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
11D656D7-C539-4F4C-8B12-811515AFDFAB.jpeg

Uncle Floyd

"No. Nothing right now, Mr. Herman."
The northwest is nice -- but the people -- while many have fled from liberal enclaves, they are still liberal, just less liberal than they were in Oregon and California.

I heard a podcast recently where a dude was saying to move to the center of the country -- nebraska, south dakota, etc. He said that if you get doxxed for being racist, no one will show up to your house. They just don't have the problems there.

You had mentioned moving to TN earlier this year, My guess is that you could hit Knoxville and Chattanooga and be OK for a while.
Kansas is PFG

HarryTheDiscount!

Tell them about the discount, Harry
There's a guy in a band we play with a lot who got robbed outside a rehearsal studio around Kensington in Philly. It's one of those "hip, up and coming neighborhood" businesses that opened in an old warehouse. Whenever I'd park on the side street with overturned shopping carts and used condoms on the ground there'd be this car parked up on the corner sidewalk with a strong, proud POC sitting in it, just watching.

I'd be sure to make eye contact on my way in so he knew I saw him and knew what he was doing, and walk out together with other guys after practice so I wouldn't be an easy target, but the guy I knew must not have, and had his guitar snatched out of his back seat right after he got in his car. He grabbed onto it and negotiated since he had $100 cash in his back pocket from a job he'd just done, got back what I'm guessing was his $3k+ Rickenbacker, and sped off. The Son of Ham had a good racket, wait for middle-aged white men walking alone with expensive stealable shit on them, but then was so dumb to take the short-term money over much, much, more (viz. the "15 second" theory posted above).

Bottom line is that you've got to start carrying around bribe money with you all the time like you're trying to get the police in India to help you. It's fucked. All we have in our favor is their total dearth of knowledge of the value of anything and lack of longterm risk/reward analysis.

@Tony Did any more details come out about that SEPTA rape? Like race of the victim and the audience? It's like a rohrschach - I think white woman/scared white passengers, then on WorldStar they're like, "Must have been a black woman, that's why no one helped." I need to get my wife to open her eyes before anything happens to her because she's too trusting, and that story is an opening, she was horrified but just had CNN-level details so she probably thought the rapist looked like Brett Cavanaugh.

I've lived outside Philly for a while. I've never been totally comfortable there and would be on high alert while walking around, but it's just like next-level now to the point where even people in the nicer suburbs are moving because it's only a matter of time before that all spills over.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
There's a guy in a band we play with a lot who got robbed outside a rehearsal studio around Kensington in Philly. It's one of those "hip, up and coming neighborhood" businesses that opened in an old warehouse. Whenever I'd park on the side street with overturned shopping carts and used condoms on the ground there'd be this car parked up on the corner sidewalk with a strong, proud POC sitting in it, just watching.

I'd be sure to make eye contact on my way in so he knew I saw him and knew what he was doing, and walk out together with other guys after practice so I wouldn't be an easy target, but the guy I knew must not have, and had his guitar snatched out of his back seat right after he got in his car. He grabbed onto it and negotiated since he had $100 cash in his back pocket from a job he'd just done, got back what I'm guessing was his $3k+ Rickenbacker, and sped off. The Son of Ham had a good racket, wait for middle-aged white men walking alone with expensive stealable shit on them, but then was so dumb to take the short-term money over much, much, more (viz. the "15 second" theory posted above).

Bottom line is that you've got to start carrying around bribe money with you all the time like you're trying to get the police in India to help you. It's fucked. All we have in our favor is their total dearth of knowledge of the value of anything and lack of longterm risk/reward analysis.

@Tony Did any more details come out about that SEPTA rape? Like race of the victim and the audience? It's like a rohrschach - I think white woman/scared white passengers, then on WorldStar they're like, "Must have been a black woman, that's why no one helped." I need to get my wife to open her eyes before anything happens to her because she's too trusting, and that story is an opening, she was horrified but just had CNN-level details so she probably thought the rapist looked like Brett Cavanaugh.

I've lived outside Philly for a while. I've never been totally comfortable there and would be on high alert while walking around, but it's just like next-level now to the point where even people in the nicer suburbs are moving because it's only a matter of time before that all spills over.
tl;dr. Nigger post