Nigger Hate Thread #1

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
niggers worse than nukes.png

niggers jews a peaceful functioning society.png

Snake

View attachment 10081

View attachment 10082
Think of the destiny we were robbed of babysitting these subhumans. Over 50% of their women are obese and have herpes. It's close to around 80% are on welfare. They make up around three quarters of AIDS on the planet. 60% of US murders. Majority of mass shooters. 80% illegitimacy rate. It goes on and on with reasons why they’re just a bio weapon to cripple first world countries.

Last edited:

Snake

Memba those niggers that wanted to start a nog ethnostate out west? Big scam, and thrown off the land by cops.

Snake

Niggers are running a sex slave operation in North Philly. Can you imagine? You're getting high under the El, the next week you're kidnapped and forced to have trains run on you in a crackhouse?

Philly deserves a nuclear holocaust.

Say it with me: Never👏Call👏The👏Police👏On👏POC👏😤 We’re lucky no one was hurt.

EraGodless

View attachment 9151

HAHAHA. This is the new "I can't breathe."

Fucking hysterical. If he is a paraplegic, why the fuck is he driving the car?

You can watch the video and tell he's lying. There's no, "Sir, I can't get out of the car unless you assist me." He very specifically says that he's not getting out of the car. The cops give him plenty of warnings (and the video is edited to clip out what happened right before they grabbed him."

As always, pertinent facts are buried near the end of the article:

We almost had another KillaKuhn on our hands, brothermen.
Still think it's bullshit to get arrested for having too much cash-- most cash has been in proximity to narcotics (especially if you live in border states).

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Still think it's bullshit to get arrested for having too much cash-- most cash has been in proximity to narcotics (especially if you live in border states).
Agree with you there. But this thread is about nigs. I just saw a news report that in Pennsylvania they won't pull people over to busted tail lights anymore, because that excuse was used to pull over too many blacks.

Snake

Agree with you there. But this thread is about nigs. I just saw a news report that in Pennsylvania they won't pull people over to busted tail lights anymore, because that excuse was used to pull over too many blacks.
It's in Philly. Niggers go out of their way to try and hit you. Our nigger city counsel pushed it through. "You don't know what it's like being black pulled over." They actually said this.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
View attachment 10284

They haven't announced the race of the woman so I'm assuming White.
I thought these dreamers were here to study physics and technology.

This one must have just slipped through the cracks accidentally. He probably fooled them by acting like he had a 150 IQ. Because there's no way our government would just willingly let criminals from the Congo come here so easily.

Snake

I thought I saw somewhere that she's a Chink.
Anything but a fellow simian would draw more attention to it since nig on nig doesn't make the news. I immediately thought it was a nigress when they said it was 10pm this went on. Philly is so beyond saving. North and West Philly were nig ethnostates and now they've infiltrated South. It's only a matter of time until they go after the NE which is the only real White area left.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Anything but a fellow simian would draw more attention to it since nig on nig doesn't make the news. I immediately thought it was a nigress when they said it was 10pm this went on. Philly is so beyond saving. North and West Philly were nig ethnostates and now they've infiltrated South. It's only a matter of time until they go after the NE which is the only real White area left.
It’s amazing how fast Philly has become a total shit hole. It always has bad areas (Kensington etc) but now it’s all bad areas. Kenney just shrugs his head and Krassner is trying his hardest to get criminals back on the street. It’s only going to get worse since they pretty much won’t arrest someone if they’re black in the name of social Justice.