Nigger Hate Thread #1

Snake

It’s amazing how fast Philly has become a total shit hole. It always has bad areas (Kensington etc) but now it’s all bad areas. Kenney just shrugs his head and Krassner is trying his hardest to get criminals back on the street. It’s only going to get worse since they pretty much won’t arrest someone if they’re black in the name of social Justice.
Krasner is a russian jew owned by Soros. He's doing the job he was asked to do. Soros owns all these DAs. He let the nigger off that stabbed that White guy in Rittenhouse sq. when he even said on FB that day he wants to stab someone.

Without doxing myself, I was in his office's building and happen to walk past him and he's a little twerp kike rat with rat eyes.

Snake

There's so much nigger gibsmedat in San Fran they're shutting stores down because they don't police or prosecute any of them.

1634919124607.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The northwest is nice -- but the people -- while many have fled from liberal enclaves, they are still liberal, just less liberal than they were in Oregon and California.

I heard a podcast recently where a dude was saying to move to the center of the country -- nebraska, south dakota, etc. He said that if you get doxxed for being racist, no one will show up to your house. They just don't have the problems there.

You had mentioned moving to TN earlier this year, My guess is that you could hit Knoxville and Chattanooga and be OK for a while.
My 2 Cents-Drove through nebraska on my way moving back east and I was surprised how Beautiful it is. Iowa is also really nice. And like Imager said if people found out you said some racist thing online they probably wouldn't care. or would privately laugh at it.
Illinois is blue but honestly outside Chicago and the Fag cities like Champaign and Peoria people are pretty based.
Indiana would be alright but Indianapolis sucks and Gary you'd be the victim of a hate crime in like a week. basically any part of the state near chicago is Nigger Central.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

Snake

View attachment 10911
Any nigger I ever worked with is nothing but dead weight, not to mention obviously low intelligence. There's a nigger in my department that literally sleeps with her head on the desk all fucking day and she's got the balls to ask for a raise. She's been here for two years and still can't grasp day one stuff, and they can't fire her because they need a quota.

There was a sheboon brawl in one of the offices in my building with faces scratched and extensions pulled out. The one was a manager (surprise surprise) and she's without a doubt the rudest nigger I've ever worked with, but got the position purely because of a quota.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

View attachment 10911
This is why I'm not mad at blacks. And people like Anthony who OBSESS over niggers are utterly, completely, 100% missing the point.

The problem isn't backs, the problem is Jews.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
A gentleman of color orders a White woman to say something to him so she does.

I don't blame any White for not doing anything. But I also hate how this nigger can walk around like he's intouchable.

He is untouchable, for now.

We need more of this, sadly, in order for the proper changes to occur.