Nigger Hate Thread #1

G

20240212_063242.jpg

G

I'm doubting the veracity of this shopping trip. It's too on the nose with how it echoes Yelstin's visit in '89.

"Member when Yeltsin was shocked with how stocked that supermarket was? What if we pulled the same gag 35 years later, but instead this time it's in Russia?"
It's absolutely accurate. What he doesn't mention is that prices there are commensurate with salaries. The average Russian makes something like $14k a year, and that's bumped up to about 18 in cities like Moscow and St Petersburg.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Are mainstream stores in cities filthy or something retarded?
The Aldis I go to is fine and every now and then a Walmart in my state is always clean, filled to the brim with retards mutts & 400lb-ers, but still normal looking
It depends on where you go.

I went to a very nice area, or what seemed to be, somewhere in NC last year (I think it was Charlotte) and I was one of like 3 Whites in a store that had 40 people in it. In a very nice area. Which means it won't be nice for long, if it even is now.

Then you go to somewhere like Santa Fe, NM, where everything in Walmart is behind a case and you have to get them to open the case for you and at the store entrance they literally have electronic gates that close behind you so you can't go out the entrance like some sort of corporate building.

In ten years if storefronts even still exist, everything will be locked up in most places in the country.