Btooom!.
Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar.
Kill La Kill.
Sankarea.
Gleipnir.
Gantz.
Dororo.
Code Geass.

And if you like ecchi (big tits and nudity)..

Prison School.
Highschool DxD.
Queen's Blade.
To Love Ru.
Monster Musume.
The Testament Of Sister New Devil.
Redo Of Healer.
Interspecies Reviewers.
Sekirei.
Ikki Tousen.

This is off the top of my head, i have seen pretty much every anime out there at some point or another because i am a faggot. So feel free to ask for more recommendations.

Was just reading about this funny enough. This is the one I wanted to find the most but isn’t on any of the streaming services I have. I guess I’m not alone in wanting to dip my toes in the chickenfan1 pool

Don't give the kike streaming services your money friend. Here you go:

That's the subtitled version. If you want the dubbed version just search on the site, it's there.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
1. The Nigger Magician

was buying weed a couple years ago and this 5 foot 4 skinny jig who I had bought weed off of a couple times hit me up with the weekly menu. I attempted to purchase an ounce. I got home and it was just bags inside of bags inside of much smaller bags.

2. The pissing nigger

was coming back from the city and held my piss since I hopped on the train in Manhattan until I got off in longisland. I went to piss underneath this platform. I checked and made sure no one was there. I was drunk. and pissing while drunk is better than cumming. So I said some very close variation of

“ohhh that’s that nigga piss boy mmmm yeah gibs me dat! I’ll take dat! Yeah yeah dats my gibs Ohh pissing on 5 niggers faces!! They love it! This is some gourmet shit”

I was putting my belt back on and I guess I didn’t look good enough there was a black guy waiting for a train on the platform the entire time.

3. the crying nigger

it was Christmas and I was about 17. I walked into a bodega to get cigarettes and there was a very large loud black guy screaming threatening to burn the place down and throwing racks of snacks everywhere. He grabbed some spic by the collar smacked him in the face very hard. Stood above him and screamed “ I gots No mother I gots No father ! I don’t care about nobody !!! I Fucking Burn Shittttt !!!!!!!”
They Call these Coontacts

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I've told this story here before but some nigger bitch at the bus stop downtown (it was literally the main street in this downtown area where a lot of business/restaurants were) while I was waiting to catch a bus home one night got mad because I was heckling some shitty spic street preacher and started talking shit. The bus was arriving so I said "shut the fuck up bitch" and got on. This Pavement ape came up behind me and punched me in lat area. I just turned around like "was that a punch?" (I didn't mean it to be as antagonizing as it was) and kept walking towards the back of the bus. She punched me like 2-3 more times including in the back of the head, but honestly my little brother hit me harder than that when he was a kid. Still when she hit me in the head I was fucking pissed, so I walked back, put my lunch bag on a seat and wheeled back and around this fucking garboon was standing their with her dukes up. That made me madder so I moved towards her and as I got to punch her, some fat faggot hooks my left arm. Then I throw the other one and some other equally huge faggot grabs my other arm (at some point as I advanced she got me over the eye, thanks to these fucking queers. Then I tried to kick her but at that point they'd ushered her off the bus so I was screaming obscenities at her, all but the one I wanted to the most, and they were like "dude chill she's gone". so I went back and sat down. the funny part was the bus driver came back hearing the commotion (this bus had like a closed compartment for the driver) and wanted to know what was going on. Nobody said shit and I just rode the bus down to the station to catch my train. Still wish I'd gotten to break her spook face. Fucking mooncricket.

G

I've told this story here before but some nigger bitch at the bus stop downtown (it was literally the main street in this downtown area where a lot of business/restaurants were) while I was waiting to catch a bus home one night got mad because I was heckling some shitty spic street preacher and started talking shit. The bus was arriving so I said "shut the fuck up bitch" and got on. This Pavement ape came up behind me and punched me in lat area. I just turned around like "was that a punch?" (I didn't mean it to be as antagonizing as it was) and kept walking towards the back of the bus. She punched me like 2-3 more times including in the back of the head, but honestly my little brother hit me harder than that when he was a kid. Still when she hit me in the head I was fucking pissed, so I walked back, put my lunch bag on a seat and wheeled back and around this fucking garboon was standing their with her dukes up. That made me madder so I moved towards her and as I got to punch her, some fat faggot hooks my left arm. Then I throw the other one and some other equally huge faggot grabs my other arm (at some point as I advanced she got me over the eye, thanks to these fucking queers. Then I tried to kick her but at that point they'd ushered her off the bus so I was screaming obscenities at her, all but the one I wanted to the most, and they were like "dude chill she's gone". so I went back and sat down. the funny part was the bus driver came back hearing the commotion (this bus had like a closed compartment for the driver) and wanted to know what was going on. Nobody said shit and I just rode the bus down to the station to catch my train. Still wish I'd gotten to break her spook face. Fucking mooncricket.
take my ribs

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
I’m very grateful that I’m from a part of the country where there aren’t many blacks at all and haven’t had many bad experiences with them here apart from dealing with the occasional black coworker (ALWAYS lazy, entitled, aggressive, and will attempt to cry racism when inevitably fired). I’ve never had a black friend, as I’ve never come across one worth befriending. That said, I’ve witnessed their simian behavior when traveling in many major US cities, and even escaped an attempted mugging of my $400 Bose headphones by 2 blacks dudes that I had been giving cigs to all night and thought were cool at a bar in Baltimore. I was once also chased down 6th street in Austin by a homeless nigger for not giving him change. Another time, I was “peacefully mugged” at a bar in the French Quarter (basically a nigger sat next to me with a knife to my abdomen and quietly demanded $20). Despite not having grown up around them, I quickly learned to never give them the benefit of the doubt, keep my distance, and keep my head on a swivel when they’re around. I’ve watched enough news and Worldstar to never relax around them. At least when I get home, they’re nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
And if you like ecchi (big tits and nudity)..

Highschool DxD.
AnthonyCumia.jpg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
WWAW studying a shelf at a supermarket and some niggercunt wheeling her cart into the 2 feet between you and the condiments your looking at with shitty kids in/attached to it and then just fucking with her phone?

one time my mom was cleaning house and “misplaced” the car keys and this 11 year old nig was around (lived next door, my mom was so kind to this fucking kid) and it turned out the little felon had swooped the keys and went on a joyride when my mom decided to focus on cleaning.

This nigger ended up running over a little girl as her and her mom were crossing the street and sped off. Not 100% sure what they did after but my assumption is he drove home and had his mom help him stash the car (drunken nigger uncle called me the next day acting like he just happened upon it) the fucking morbidly obese mom started yelling at me that she was gonna press charges on my mom for what her lil niglet did, the cool part was they skipped town after so we never had to see them again oh and the little girl came out alright too.