Nigger experiences

RobertMewler

Nothing too exciting. Ben vereen's son lmao

he later went missing and died. rip loser.
From that article:

"He allegedly put up a fight when a store security guard tried putting a stop to his antics.

Page Six reports:

'He wouldn’t give up without a fight and tussled with the guard before cops took him into custody, the sources said.'"

Nice antics, stupid.

I once answered this job working installing Aluminum siding on homes. When I wentand showed up, contractor was this old big Black guy who looked like Forrest Whitaker. It actually turned out nice, he was a retired former UN peacekeeper with the Canadian forces and we talked military stuff. He also always paid fair. He also had a commercial kitchen cleaning business and we'd go to the outback steakhouse type restaurants and leave those kitchens spotless.
Got any kitchen cleaning tips? How important is the Bar Keepers Friend?

G

"H[SIZE=15px]e allegedly put up a fight when a store security guard tried putting a stop to his antics.

'He wouldn’t give up without a fight and tussled with the guard before cops took him into custody, the sources said.'"[/SIZE]

This is why they get shot. Lay down and stay down, nigger. White people don't get shot by the police because of our skin color, we don't get shot because we're polite, we don't act aggressive and start screaming, we don't move around erratically and puff up on the cop like we're about to swing and we do what the police tell us to.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I actually just started getting into anime cuz this retardedly hot girl keeps making me watch them. Idk why they get so much shit some of it is actually really good. Call me a faggot but I want to watch more on my own. There’s just so many idk where to start.

G

Got any kitchen cleaning tips? How important is the Bar Keepers Friend?
From memory this guy was systematic af. We would start with CLEANING the dishwashers before rinsing down the grimeoff the plates and into the dishwasher . The heavy duty grime got soaked in the industrial size sink first. Then we had a tool like this cleaner for the actual equipment, ovens, racks etc

[MEDIA=youtube]2HhxqnyuNZA[/MEDIA]

a lot of elbow grease. once that's done the floors are the finale, and I think the cleaner was this tub of Zep.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Was just reading about this funny enough. This is the one I wanted to find the most but isn’t on any of the streaming services I have. I guess I’m not alone in wanting to dip my toes in the chickenfan1 pool

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I actually just started getting into anime cuz this retardedly hot girl keeps making me watch them. Idk why they get so much shit some of it is actually really good. Call me a faggot but I want to watch more on my own. There’s just so many idk where to start.
E6C36327-9369-4454-9F06-69A1E7D1AB63.jpeg
1B387629-8CC9-4A05-AF59-943E439BD67B.jpeg
B2D4CAB0-3D31-4994-908D-22AB4AD77CAA.jpeg
03A1B110-5B00-4210-BE4B-8CD2EB133CB0.jpeg

You will end up like me if your not careful.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Elementary school, little niglet classmate came over with nintendo gameboy and pokemon blue, so we could try that direct link cable and trade pokemon. It was then I realized he was still at level 1 hadn't even beaten Brock yet. He had nothing to offer me, and I guess he liked the progress I made with my Nidoking, he tried to swap our game carts when I wasn't looking. Stealing a game you already owned because you're too lazy to advance in it by playing it. Definition of niggerdry.

I was dating a girl who lived in a dorm. On another floor. this black dude, an obviously middle aged adult-sized Gary Coleman, was living there and would survive off the food that idiot college kids left in the communal fridge. He would just openly cook their food right in front of them in the kitchen, and would chimp out if they said anything. " ah din seeyo name awnit!!" Oh good reasoning, Darnell.

Every black woman I've ever worked with goes for the jugular over absolutely nothing. They misread emotions constantly and go ape escape on people they have to deal with everyday.
That first example destroyed my ribs.