Nigger experiences

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I was standing in line at the gas station with my ex-girlfriend and we'd been drinking all day because it was 4th of July, and I made some dumb joke like "you keep talking like that and I'm going to make like every black guy ever and beat my white girlfriends ass" and the black guy behind us started laughing his ass off. I hooked him up with a few beers out of my 18 rack because he was a good sport about an inappropriate joke when he could've chimped out about it.
Nigga knows troof.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Nothing too exciting. Ben vereen's son lmao

he later went missing and died. rip loser.
1648063675197.png

"Hey bitch, how come you don't have a belly button? Your pussy stank!"

lmao nice dating instincts, whore

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Elementary school, little niglet classmate came over with nintendo gameboy and pokemon blue, so we could try that direct link cable and trade pokemon. It was then I realized he was still at level 1 hadn't even beaten Brock yet. He had nothing to offer me, and I guess he liked the progress I made with my Nidoking, he tried to swap our game carts when I wasn't looking. Stealing a game you already owned because you're too lazy to advance in it by playing it. Definition of niggerdry.

I was dating a girl who lived in a dorm. On another floor. this black dude, an obviously middle aged adult-sized Gary Coleman, was living there and would survive off the food that idiot college kids left in the communal fridge. He would just openly cook their food right in front of them in the kitchen, and would chimp out if they said anything. " ah din seeyo name awnit!!" Oh good reasoning, Darnell.

Every black woman I've ever worked with goes for the jugular over absolutely nothing. They misread emotions constantly and go ape escape on people they have to deal with everyday.

When you interact with them individually they’re mostly ok. But when they are in groups their primal nature comes out.
They're just like stray dogs. One or two is fine, but when they pack up, they go feral. Next thing you know, they're looting and indiscriminately firing handguns all over the place. You see it time and time again, when they congregate they just lose all control.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
No niggers where i live, so i never see them unless i visit a larger city. The few interactions i have had with them though have been when i am abroad. Usually just telling lucky lucky men i am not interested in their fake Gucci sunglasses. However.. in 2015 i went to Barcelona with my brothers and cousins for a piss up, and on the last night my cousin knocked a Nigerian prostitute out on Las Ramblas. Also later on that night we all jumped some Algerian and some random nog because they tried ripping one of my brothers off for coke and got aggressive with him.

G

The Actual Tough Guy Nigger

Was out playing pool at a crowded bar and bumped into a black guy while I shot. Immediately raises his voice and gets aggressive and a circle of his friends form around me yelling about racism and shit. No joke. I stood there and laughed and looked at people with an expression to say "you see". They didn't do shit in the end.

The Useless Zoomer Nigger

Went to the supermarket. Bought 3 things nobody in line. Two skinny kids with their asses out staring at their phones openly commentating on what their watching while we stand there for 5 minutes. Fucks it up while ringing the order and charges me 10 dollars extra. I aggrevatitly say hey make sure that's right. He starts complaining that I'm a racist.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
The Actual Tough Guy Nigger

Was out playing pool at a crowded bar and bumped into a black guy while I shot. Immediately raises his voice and gets aggressive and a circle of his friends form around me yelling about racism and shit. No joke. I stood there and laughed and looked at people with an expression to say "you see". They didn't do shit in the end.

The Useless Zoomer Nigger

Went to the supermarket. Bought 3 things nobody in line. Two skinny kids with their asses out staring at their phones openly commentating on what their watching while we stand there for 5 minutes. Fucks it up while ringing the order and charges me 10 dollars extra. I aggrevatitly say hey make sure that's right. He starts complaining that I'm a racist.
This makes me nigger angry

G

I once answered this job working installing Aluminum siding on homes. When I wentand showed up, contractor was this old big Black guy who looked like Forrest Whitaker. It actually turned out nice, he was a retired former UN peacekeeper with the Canadian forces and we talked military stuff. He also always paid fair. He also had a commercial kitchen cleaning business and we'd go to the outback steakhouse type restaurants and leave those kitchens spotless.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I once answered this job working installing Aluminum siding on homes. When I wentand showed up, contractor was this old big Black guy who looked like Forrest Whitaker. It actually turned out nice, he was a retired former UN peacekeeper with the Canadian forces and we talked military stuff. He also always paid fair. He also had a commercial kitchen cleaning business and we'd go to the outback steakhouse type restaurants and leave those kitchens spotless.
“The kitchen Nigger”

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I actually just started getting into anime cuz this retardedly hot girl keeps making me watch them. Idk why they get so much shit some of it is actually really good. Call me a faggot but I want to watch more on my own. There’s just so many idk where to start.
One Punch Man, Golgo 13, Tiger and Bunny, Wicked City are all pretty good.