Nigger experiences

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
1. The Nigger Magician

was buying weed a couple years ago and this 5 foot 4 skinny jig who I had bought weed off of a couple times hit me up with the weekly menu. I attempted to purchase an ounce. I got home and it was just bags inside of bags inside of much smaller bags.

2. The pissing nigger

was coming back from the city and held my piss since I hopped on the train in Manhattan until I got off in longisland. I went to piss underneath this platform. I checked and made sure no one was there. I was drunk. and pissing while drunk is better than cumming. So I said some very close variation of

“ohhh that’s that nigga piss boy mmmm yeah gibs me dat! I’ll take dat! Yeah yeah dats my gibs Ohh pissing on 5 niggers faces!! They love it! This is some gourmet shit”

I was putting my belt back on and I guess I didn’t look good enough there was a black guy waiting for a train on the platform the entire time.

3. the crying nigger

it was Christmas and I was about 17. I walked into a bodega to get cigarettes and there was a very large loud black guy screaming threatening to burn the place down and throwing racks of snacks everywhere. He grabbed some spic by the collar smacked him in the face very hard. Stood above him and screamed “ I gots No mother I gots No father ! I don’t care about nobody !!! I Fucking Burn Shittttt !!!!!!!”

G

Not me but my best friend had a nignog roommate. I was there when he moved in and we all helped him carry his stuff from the moving truck. Anyway the nog proceeded to hold gigantic parties at the house every single night without asking anyone's permission, with loud music and tons of niggers everywhere. One night my friend confronted him and was like "dude you have to at least get our permission before doing this shit, be more considerate etc" and the nog chimped out and kicked the shit out of my friend. Had to go to the hospital, nog got arrested, turns out he was already wanted for burglary lol. Since then no more blackie roommates for my friend

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Not me but my best friend had a nignog roommate. I was there when he moved in and we all helped him carry his stuff from the moving truck. Anyway the nog proceeded to hold gigantic parties at the house every single night without asking anyone's permission, with loud music and tons of niggers everywhere. One night my friend confronted him and was like "dude you have to at least get our permission before doing this shit, be more considerate etc" and the nog chimped out and kicked the shit out of my friend. Had to go to the hospital, nog got arrested, turns out he was already wanted for burglary lol. Since then no more blackie roommates for my friend
It’s never fucking surprising anymore. Becoming an adult is whichever age you are when you come to the conclusion that 95% of blacks are terrible inconsiderate shitty people.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
A nigger my mother used to feed stole 1K from her. My mother later told his mother about it in the lobby (lol) of the project and she insulted the hell outta her in front of everybody.

Then the whole community started to ghost his family (my mother was a very beloved school teacher that even drug dealers respected the hell out of). The kid turned into a junkie, shot his diabetic mother, who lost a leg because of it, and is doing a 25 year stint for an aggravated mayhem during a home invasion.

Sometimes there are happy endings...

G

When I was in college we had a 4 bedroom apartment split up between 4 guys. This one tard thought up a scheme making side money by subletting the walk-in closet to this girl named Mallory from Hamilton Ontario (which is like Pittsburgh, a grimy stinky blue collar city).

We were all clean cut faggots, this girl was grimey. Once walking back home from college gym, she told me "she enjoys getting yeast infections" because the itchy sensation during sex is 'da bomb'. Thats when I knew this bitch was lost.

Wouldnt you know it, she was in the basketball team, so immersed in Niggerdom.

So you know where this is going...some of them Niggers she was messing with, broke into our apartment and stole all our electronics/Xboxes/etc. All of it on the Lobby surveillance.

After all was said and done, I confronted Mallory and was: "Nigger free zone, got it Mal?" with a steely dertermination in my eye like I will get away with her disappearance.

I was once hanging out with my friends and we heard shouting coming from the end of the street. So we went there to see what was going on and we saw this black woman hitting a fellow black man while he was protecting his camera from getting knocked out of his hands. The woman was claiming he sneaked a picture of her but the man kept insisting that he was just photograping the scaffolding she was walking through.

We started laughing at the situation because the man just let this woman hit him repeatedly and he just stood there. Finally one of my friends said to him: "Dude, are you really going to let a woman hit you around like that?". The man, visibly angry, turned his attention to us and told us to back off as this "wasn't our show". After that he scurried away in safety. I always wonder what happened to the man. Hopefully he didn't do anything stupid after this encounter that cost him his career...

Last edited:
G

I was standing in line at the gas station with my ex-girlfriend and we'd been drinking all day because it was 4th of July, and I made some dumb joke like "you keep talking like that and I'm going to make like every black guy ever and beat my white girlfriends ass" and the black guy behind us started laughing his ass off. I hooked him up with a few beers out of my 18 rack because he was a good sport about an inappropriate joke when he could've chimped out about it.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
I lived in New Orleans, Milwaukee for a while and lived right around the corner from a Popeyes (south claiborne for the New Orleans brothamen) and they like didn’t serve food in there. Anytime I’d go in trying to get a 3 piece spicy it was just a party and like people selling cd’s and shit.

Last edited: