• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice Tract Home, Stupid

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 171874Over a million F/Ns in SC 🤣. Only a matter of time before he ends up moving back to the NYC windowless dump.
What Anthony doesn’t realize either is that that 62% of white people aren’t upstanding white citizens or even “white” pieces of shit like Anthony, maybe 40% of those are backwater hicks without fucking teeth or eyebrows. So in reality he is surrounded by 100% niggers.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Putting aside the tons of F/N’s in the south, he does realize he moved to a state with tons of farmland and extremely lax employment laws right? I lived in SC for years and there are tons and tons of Mexicans living there, so he might want to drop the “migrant” thing.
In his mind that doesn’t matter. His belief is that the migrants in NY are given voting rights, get away with crime, free housing etc etc. While the Southern states get a pass for a handful of reasons.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He’s just such a fucking dummy. If i have to give Joe any credit its that when he talks politics he’ll figure out someway to worm taxes or the economy into the conversation. Even if he’s wrong about what he’s talking about those are actual consequences to politics and effect your life directly - You gotta have some stable money.

Nana however is ONLY focused on cultural war bullshit. Ask him why he hates the Dems and he’ll answer something about niggers, trannies, immigrants, or guns. The most outside of this he gets is some vague notion of “taxes”, although he refuses to explain what the actual problem is with them.

So of course he flees to a Southern state. Is he thinking about the economy or local politics there? What these red states actually believe and vote for? Of course not. Theres no niggers (there are, a lot of them), theres no trannies (there are, but not as open), theres no immigrants (there are, a lot of them), and he can have his guns! (The only true point.)

Again I can only speak from my experience in the South. Living in Florida you always saw the NJ / NY license plates because snowbirds are huge. Put post 2020 suddenly you started seeing plates from Ohio, Idaho, all these bumfuck shit states. And anytime you interact with these people you can tell they think Florida is some red paradise. They aren’t thinking about any of the politics beyond “anti woke” bullshit.

lowend73

Forum Clout
He’s just such a fucking dummy. If i have to give Joe any credit its that when he talks politics he’ll figure out someway to worm taxes or the economy into the conversation. Even if he’s wrong about what he’s talking about those are actual consequences to politics and effect your life directly - You gotta have some stable money.

Nana however is ONLY focused on cultural war bullshit. Ask him why he hates the Dems and he’ll answer something about niggers, trannies, immigrants, or guns. The most outside of this he gets is some vague notion of “taxes”, although he refuses to explain what the actual problem is with them.

So of course he flees to a Southern state. Is he thinking about the economy or local politics there? What these red states actually believe and vote for? Of course not. Theres no niggers (there are, a lot of them), theres no trannies (there are, but not as open), theres no immigrants (there are, a lot of them), and he can have his guns! (The only true point.)

Again I can only speak from my experience in the South. Living in Florida you always saw the NJ / NY license plates because snowbirds are huge. Put post 2020 suddenly you started seeing plates from Ohio, Idaho, all these bumfuck shit states. And anytime you interact with these people you can tell they think Florida is some red paradise. They aren’t thinking about any of the politics beyond “anti woke” bullshit.
I lived in Pensacola for about 3 years or so. Only place I have seen people walking barefoot in stores. Lots of sleeveless tshirts and women missing teeth

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

“You’re not a Republican. You just don’t like Liberals.” Ron

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I can only speak from my own experience with the South. All these yankee retards think they’re gaining so much because they’re losing the anti-gun or migrant shit of blue states. What they’re actually gaining is living around a bunch of toothless retards and every contractor wants to fuck you over because you’re a gullible out of state asshole. Normally I don’t think the move would be as bizarre for a regular person if he just moved into some upper class suburb there. But he’s out in the fucking boonies and even “upper class” SC is hick trash. So what is the benefit besides “I can own a gun and pay less taxes”, which hey didn’t Nana claim to not have his guns taken? So i guess it wasn’t that.
They really hate people like ant who immediately assume after moving there that they are more intelligent and cultured than the locals even if they are LI Guinea trash like the cumias.

Last edited:

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
The thing about the low taxes down here that idiots seem to forget is that it means there aren't a lot of programs in place for the poor. Dummies think this means there are no vagrants about, when this is far from true.

No programs and no real entities caring about whether or not kids are in school means you have a bunch of dingbats wandering about; pillbillies with no chance of seeing a rehab, mush mouth meth heads stealing anything that is or isn't nailed down, and good luck getting the cops to lock any of them up. That's their cousin and Granny said he's a good boy he just needs a chance. These are the Southern bullshit small town politics I've seen my whole life.

What's worse is that these vagabonds have no problem sleeping for a few days in some bogwater hell hole of it means they escape the law or can get a chance to swipe a catalytic converter. When you see kids growing up in literal tar paper houses with no running water, jail is a vacation.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Nana eventually wanders into a bar and tries to fit in. The moment she starts drunkenly lisping it's over for her in that town. People will be nice about it though, and give a quick hat tip as they cross the street when they see Nana walking towards them.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
The thing about the low taxes down here that idiots seem to forget is that it means there aren't a lot of programs in place for the poor. Dummies think this means there are no vagrants about, when this is far from true.

No programs and no real entities caring about whether or not kids are in school means you have a bunch of dingbats wandering about; pillbillies with no chance of seeing a rehab, mush mouth meth heads stealing anything that is or isn't nailed down, and good luck getting the cops to lock any of them up. That's their cousin and Granny said he's a good boy he just needs a chance. These are the Southern bullshit small town politics I've seen my whole life.

What's worse is that these vagabonds have no problem sleeping for a few days in some bogwater hell hole of it means they escape the law or can get a chance to swipe a catalytic converter. When you see kids growing up in literal tar paper houses with no running water, jail is a vacation.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Nana eventually wanders into a bar and tries to fit in. The moment she starts drunkenly lisping it's over for her in that town. People will be nice about it though, and give a quick hat tip as they cross the street when they see Nana walking towards them.
I'm assuming his town has a shit ton of people like him and dawn from the northeast. The cumias don't particularly seem like the type to venture out of their comfort zone...

🐜 used to make millions a year and has never even taken a trip to Europe

Forum Clout
Lol, does Nana owe you money or something? Your vitriol towards her is hilariously next-level.
He's just so relentlessly fraudulent and full of shit, with his horseshit tweets where he's always right and always the big winner. Everyone knows what really happened, it couldn't possibly be more obvious. His childish, booze-drenched lifestyle finally caught up to him and landed him in the ICU. It wasn't "routine", and he is not "fine". If he really was, he'd already be sequestered in another one-bedroom apartment, with his computer, his beers, and his pile of old NYPD shirts Keith swiped for him twelve years ago.

G

He's just so relentlessly fraudulent and full of shit, with his horseshit tweets where he's always right and always the big winner. Everyone knows what really happened, it couldn't possibly be more obvious. His childish, booze-drenched lifestyle finally caught up to him and landed him in the ICU. It wasn't "routine", and he is not "fine". If he really was, he'd already be sequestered in another one-bedroom apartment, with his computer, his beers, and his pile of old NYPD shirts Keith swiped for him twelve years ago.
Fair play. You're right really. He should be living in a 1 bedroom apartment, drunk and alone at his age, but an accident of fate gave him a glimpse of a vastly different lifestyle, which he still feels entitled to at this point. He will die childless and alone though. Guaranteed

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
Joe would actually fit in great in SC. A whole new crop of musicians to start "jamming" with. Plenty of dirt bag bikers as well. I could see Joe hanging out in Myrtle Beach. Pretty sure that will be a Cumia destination with all the other trash
Myrtle Beach is the shit. I went on vacation there back in the day. Played 7 courses in four days. Continental breakfast: COMP’D!