• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice Tract Home, Stupid

JasperB

Forum Clout
IMG_1091.jpeg

Already fitting in with the locals…

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"Screw NYC, I love South Carolina!"

Immediately gets fleeced by the roofer.
I can only speak from my own experience with the South. All these yankee retards think they’re gaining so much because they’re losing the anti-gun or migrant shit of blue states. What they’re actually gaining is living around a bunch of toothless retards and every contractor wants to fuck you over because you’re a gullible out of state asshole. Normally I don’t think the move would be as bizarre for a regular person if he just moved into some upper class suburb there. But he’s out in the fucking boonies and even “upper class” SC is hick trash. So what is the benefit besides “I can own a gun and pay less taxes”, which hey didn’t Nana claim to not have his guns taken? So i guess it wasn’t that.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
I can only speak from my own experience with the South. All these yankee retards think they’re gaining so much because they’re losing the anti-gun or migrant shit of blue states. What they’re actually gaining is living around a bunch of toothless retards and every contractor wants to fuck you over because you’re a gullible out of state asshole. Normally I don’t think the move would be as bizarre for a regular person if he just moved into some upper class suburb there. But he’s out in the fucking boonies and even “upper class” SC is hick trash. So what is the benefit besides “I can own a gun and pay less taxes”, which hey didn’t Nana claim to not have his guns taken? So i guess it wasn’t that.
Do you think part of the reason Missy couldn't leave there was because it's a potential cherry just waiting to be picked among the locals? Its the secluded home of a rich Yankee pedophile, I doubt the response would be swift.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Nana continues to prove her retardation with her "owing the libtards" shit; took 2 years to move into it, plus pretty sure she got scammed by some redneck contractors and a roofer too. Nanna thinks SC while give her the chance to fulfill her dream of shooting black people freely/race war fantasies she's had since Obama's election. Can't wait until her boyfriend Gavin; finds her dead on the floor, after having a rage heart attack about not being able to fulfill her Emmitt Till role play after some African Gentleman bang Missy. Enjoy dying alone stupid.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Nanna continues to prove her retardation with her "owing the libtards" shit; took 2 years to move into it, plus pretty sure she got scammed by some redneck contractors and a roofer too. Nanna thinks SC while give her the chance to fulfill her dream of shooting black people freely/race war fantasies she's had since Obama's election. Can't wait until her boyfriend Gavin; finds her dead on the floor, after having a rage heart attack about not being able to full fill her Emmett Till role play after some African Gentleman bang Missy. Enjoy dying alone stupid.
Nana/Fulfill Stupid.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
He’s not in the fucking boonies, he lives like a mile away from a Walmart and a Texas Roadhouse and a bunch of other suburban horseshit. And his land is only 5 acres. His neighbor is like 100 yards away from him, not some big private estate like he acts like.

Forum Clout
Wait...Is anyone buying that she MOVED down there? Is she telling us she just gave up on her show and she's fleecing her subscribers? That couldn't be happening, right?
Just face-saving lies. That one show he did in the long sleeved shirt, that poker game at Joe's, just sad, transparent attempts to prove how "great" he's doing. If he was capable of staying up all night streaming himself getting drunk, and hooting his afternoons away with Gavin and Geno, you damn well know he'd be doing it. But he can't, and now it's Missy's turn to help him out of the tub and make sure he doesn't start sneaking beers.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Just face-saving lies. That one show he did in the long sleeved shirt, that poker game at Joe's, just sad, transparent attempts to prove how "great" he's doing. If he was capable of staying up all night streaming himself getting drunk, and hooting his afternoons away with Gavin and Geno, you damn well know he'd be doing it. But he can't, and now it's Missy's turn to help him out of the tub and make sure he doesn't start sneaking beers.
LMAO help him out of the tub. Old fag.