Nia isnt a fan of 45

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Is that the Moving Pictures album?
1699906042934.png

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
while most/all of the nia hate has to do with her race, I have to ask: if she was better looking, would she get less hate?

because, and i've said this several times, I have nothing against her being black.....I do however hate that burr worked THAT HARD to get where he got, and he could have at least gotten a hot wife

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
while most/all of the nia hate has to do with her race, I have to ask: if she was better looking, would she get less hate?

because, and i've said this several times, I have nothing against her being black.....I do however hate that burr worked THAT HARD to get where he got, and he could have at least gotten a hot wife

If Burr was with one of those white acting black girls with straight hair and vocal fry, I'd be so fucking jealous of him.

Bullshit! It has to do with her own rotten character! Is Amber Heard black? People hate her even more than they hate Nia! And she's a good looking hu-White woman.

Nia's race is just a happy accident. :image_9248:

2kHy7q8.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

I wouldn't care if she was black but at least semi attractive. She is hideous.