Nia isnt a fan of 45

Harry Powell

Trump loves niggers though and routinely invited them to perform at the White House. He works with muds just as much as Burr does. Then they act all shocked when the niggers can't behave and control themselves. Pretty much everyone speculates that Burr's first kid isn't even his own. And the UFC gave Burr and his wife those tickets for free because of his WME deal. The UFC easily could have told her to stay home and just invited Burr. But the average UFC fan is a low class pig and drunkard. So one more uppity coon isn't a big deal.

She wasn't the only person flipping off Trump in the crowd. That's why Dana White walked out with Trump. Not just to pump his ego "hey look I roll with the President". But also to try to ward off the booing and crowd bullshit. They knew it would be a circus.

This election cycle should be hilarious. Trump versus Biden again would be glorious just for the mental breakdowns on both sides.

I was at the arena last night.

When Trump walked out he got almost as big of a positive crowd reaction as the walkouts for the main events. Every single time he was put on the screen the arena went nuts.

I did not hear a single boo when he walked out or at any time when he was shown. The UFC crowd loved him.

I do not think Dana walked out with him to prevent booing when Trump got one of the biggest pops of the entire night.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
IMG_8598.jpeg

I was at the arena last night.

When Trump walked out he got almost as big of a positive crowd reaction as the walkouts for the main events. Every single time he was put on the screen the arena went nuts.

I did not hear a single boo when he walked out or at any time when he was shown. The UFC crowd loved him.

I do not think Dana walked out with him to prevent booing when Trump got one of the biggest pops of the entire night.
Fuck Trump.

Bumley

Bunch of fags in here. That picture is shopped to hell. The real one is here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CusYSEZScrN/?img_index=1
why is Busta Rhymes flipping off Zion Don

edit: what the fuck is this thing View attachment 164858
Don't be a fag. That picture is shopped to hell. The real one is here:

She looks fine. And Trump is a fucking moron. I wish someone would flip him off with a leaf blower. Show that robocop scalp.

Bunch of fags in here. That picture is shopped to hell. The real one is here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CusYSEZScrN/?img_index=1

Don't be a fag. That picture is shopped to hell. The real one is here:

She looks fine. And Trump is a fucking moron. I wish someone would flip him off with a leaf blower. Show that robocop scalp.
they look the same to me brothaman