Nia isnt a fan of 45

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Didn’t Nia work at a talent agency or something when he met her? Maybe she helped his career then made him sign the most aggressive prenup of all time. Not that it matters, she made him give up everything he had anyway. Couldn’t have happened to a weaker cuck.
The story I remember is that she was the daughter of a comedy club owner, something about her being a waitress at his club or something.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Some of you are really twisted ass racist mother fuckers. I love bashing pieces of shit like Nana but the vitriol over a white comedian marrying a black woman? Who gives a fuck?
Nigger, nobody here would be giving him grief if he married Aisha Tyler:
Aisha-tyler-picture-1.jpg

Instead of:
istockphoto-119838172-612x612.jpg

G

while most/all of the nia hate has to do with her race, I have to ask: if she was better looking, would she get less hate?

because, and i've said this several times, I have nothing against her being black.....I do however hate that burr worked THAT HARD to get where he got, and he could have at least gotten a hot wife
She isn't hot and has never been hot and hates white people.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Nia shows up at the end of Old Dads as a nurse. Her appearance is extra startling because she's right next to Burr's movie wife, some reasonably attractive white actress, so she really looks like what she is - a fat, old black woman.

Bill gets a glimpse at what life could have been
View attachment 164875
Before being rudely brought back to Earth.
View attachment 164876
She’s developing a neck like Bib Fortuna.
Nig Fortuna